Receiver software

mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
Messages
166
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
dear friends,
talking to many of you, i felt that we need to share whatever we have. i mean softwares. but as it's not allowed on forum, but we can share / PM our e-mail id for this purpose. the file may be shared otherwise. in this way we can solve our purpose while respecting the forum rules. i could not find any thread that gave clear information about the loaders and other softwares. moderators and administrator, if i am wrong then please feel free to close this thread. but i think the existing threads are so dense that u can hardly find anything u want. i hope this effort will be helpful to all of us. analoguesat sir, am i right ?
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
47,046
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Whilst we dont mind loaders on the forum set top box software is not desirable as very often we cant check what folks are putting up on the forum..

If anyone want to put loaders up start a new thread for each make of box.

And try to use a good descriptive title for each thread!
 
member91040

member91040

Regular Member
Messages
1,482
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
mehra said:
dear friends,
talking to many of you, i felt that we need to share whatever we have. i mean softwares. but as it's not allowed on forum, but we can share / PM our e-mail id for this purpose. the file may be shared otherwise. in this way we can solve our purpose while respecting the forum rules. i could not find any thread that gave clear information about the loaders and other softwares. moderators and administrator, if i am wrong then please feel free to close this thread. but i think the existing threads are so dense that u can hardly find anything u want. i hope this effort will be helpful to all of us. analoguesat sir, am i right ?
Mehra, Pls Proceed.
 
mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
Messages
166
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
yerterday i succeded to backup my zenega 1006. i prepared rs232 cable by myself. i dont kno whether all this information is allowed on this forum or not. any quiries r welcome. anybody backed up kaon ksc-i260 MCO ? plz reply.
 
Hareesh

Hareesh

Regular Member
Messages
626
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
mehra said:
yerterday i succeded to backup my zenega 1006. i prepared rs232 cable by myself. i dont kno whether all this information is allowed on this forum or not. any quiries r welcome. anybody backed up kaon ksc-i260 MCO ? plz reply.
Pls refer the post by Analog below.
 
F

fkp

Member
Messages
24
u can do with any box zenaga or koan or ant stb whats the problem some has jtag to do some need to put extra cable to get it i dont understand what u need pls be clear i can help u in any case of stb software
 
member91040

member91040

Regular Member
Messages
1,482
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
He need to share all the views, waht ever is possible, What ever is not possible.
 
das

das

Member
Messages
48
My Satellite Setup
TATASky, Dish TV, Fortecstar, Technomate Super 9100
Ph. 9868771314/9013286689
My Location
New Delhi - India
good going please carry on
we can beat the ****er zee&tata
 
mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
Messages
166
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
fkp said:
u can do with any box zenaga or koan or ant stb whats the problem some has jtag to do some need to put extra cable to get it i dont understand what u need pls be clear i can help u in any case of stb software
i could not succeed to "suck" software/firmware/backup from my kaon 260. a lot of efforts went in vain. can u help me ...?

thanx in advance

mehra:-worship :-worship :-worship
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
47,046
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
mehra said:
yerterday i succeded to backup my zenega 1006. i prepared rs232 cable by myself. i dont kno whether all this information is allowed on this forum or not. any quiries r welcome. anybody backed up kaon ksc-i260 MCO ? plz reply.

As long as you dont post any actual software images from the boxes on the forum theres no problem. The actual info on what you did is ok.

However lets insert a warning here for all folks

DONT start playing with software images on your receiver(s) UNLESS you know exactly what you are doing

AND you accept if anything goes wrong you will probably ruin your receiver.
 
F

fkp

Member
Messages
24
easy way open box remove chip read in programer save the bin and resolder the chip is that simple i hope
 
Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Messages
14,794
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
That may well be the triumph of hope over experience :)

Less technical followers of your method may well end up with a kaput STB...

Llew
 
C

curious

Regular Member
Messages
88
My Satellite Setup
DishTV Zenega CD1006,
Airtel digital TV
My Location
Pune (Latitude: 18° 28'N, Longitude: 73° 52'E), Maharashtra, India
mehra said:
yerterday i succeded to backup my zenega 1006. i prepared rs232 cable by myself. i dont kno whether all this information is allowed on this forum or not. any quiries r welcome. anybody backed up kaon ksc-i260 MCO ? plz reply.
Hi Mehra, could you please elaborate the procedure of how you prepared the cable for data transfer from STB to PC (with pin layout diagrams if possible)?
 
member91040

member91040

Regular Member
Messages
1,482
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
curious said:
Hi Mehra, could you please elaborate the procedure of how you prepared the cable for data transfer from STB to PC (with pin layout diagrams if possible)?
I think you are talking about Null Modem, This is the diagram for Null Modem



Check out the few old threads, You can able to find Loader too. Read it Try it.
 
mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
Messages
166
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
member91040 said:
I think you are talking about Null Modem, This is the diagram for Null Modem



Check out the few old threads, You can able to find Loader too. Read it Try it.
hi friends,
I m not aware whether the pin diagram provided by member is ok or not:confused . But what I used was a three core wire ( or a more core wire but using just 3 cores). Pin configuration is as follows. Both plugs are female serial port sockets.

PIN 2 to PIN 3
PIN 3 to PIN 2
PIN 5 to PIN 5

Rest pins NC.

This is what is called null modem without handshaking. It worked perfect.

Any inputs r welcome...Any Hmm ?:p :p ;)
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
47,046
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
fkp said:
easy way open box remove chip read in programer save the bin and resolder the chip is that simple i hope
:-Nooo

Absolutely do not try this unless you have experience with handling and working with electronics. Try this on your kitchen table and the average ham fisted person WILL wreck the receiver I just about guarantee it.

For starters you only need a stray whisker of solder in the wrong place and bang.

A static discharge from your fingers or clothing discharging into the wrong part of the innards is more than enough to wreck the box too.
 
mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
Messages
166
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
Analoguesat said:
:-Nooo

Absolutely do not try this unless you have experience with handling and working with electronics. Try this on your kitchen table and the average ham fisted person WILL wreck the receiver I just about guarantee it.

For starters you only need a stray whisker of solder in the wrong place and bang.

A static discharge from your fingers or clothing discharging into the wrong part of the innards is more than enough to wreck the box too.
i do agree completely. and request all of u to not to take a chance unless and and until u are very well knowing abt it. this is also very correct that little static discharge even frm ur hairs is sufficient to destroy Humping Humping the component. and when the component is removed frm PCB, it is highly sensitive to electrostatic
discharges. so never do it. try other options instead.
 
member91040

member91040

Regular Member
Messages
1,482
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
mehra said:
hi friends,
I m not aware whether the pin diagram provided by member is ok or not:confused . But what I used was a three core wire ( or a more core wire but using just 3 cores). Pin configuration is as follows. Both plugs are female serial port sockets.

PIN 2 to PIN 3
PIN 3 to PIN 2
PIN 5 to PIN 5

Rest pins NC.

This is what is called null modem without handshaking. It worked perfect.

Any inputs r welcome...Any Hmm ?:p :p ;)
Yes your null modem is right,Simple and best, but what i provided is an muliti null modem crosslinked,the necessary crosslinks between the signals. For muliti purpose.
 
D

DISH_TVINDIA

Member
Messages
9
My Satellite Setup
ZENEGA CD-1006S ,
DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE
My Location
INDIA
Please Give Me Downloadlink.. For Backup Software For Zenega Cd-1006s.i Want Backup My Reciever From Rs232 Cable. Please Give Me Backup Software Download Link......
 
member91040

member91040

Regular Member
Messages
1,482
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
DISH_TVINDIA said:
Please Give Me Downloadlink.. For Backup Software For Zenega Cd-1006s.i Want Backup My Reciever From Rs232 Cable. Please Give Me Backup Software Download Link......
There is no downlod link, If you need few info, Pls refer old Threads, You can get all yours answers.
 
Top