Receiver software

mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
dineshvjoshi said:
CAN U SEND ME LOADER FOR ZENEGA CD-1004S STB MY E MAIL IS removed*yahoo.com

[fieldset=admin]Do not post your email address read the rules, nobody will Email you anything[/fieldset]
post no 37 and 47 will b helpful to u. check it. and all other friends plz do a bit of scanning and searching and u'll get it before u have to ask 4 it.
regards.:)

D

dineshvjoshi

My Satellite Setup
ZENEGA CD-1004S
My Location
INDIA
is it possible to remove dishtv software from my zenega 1004S STB and install new one so as to receive all -FTA and paid channels by dish TV
if yes how to do it

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Welcome to the fourm dinesh, Bro no double posting, If your stb has not been updated you can watch fta.

If not you can buy a local made chinse receiver, which cost you min, soo that i could be more easy.

D

dineshvjoshi

My Satellite Setup
ZENEGA CD-1004S
My Location
INDIA
http://www.satellite-newbiehttp://www.satellite-newbie.co.uk/sat1/bowdown.gif.co.uk/sat1/bowdowhttp://www.satellite-newbie.co.uk/sat1/bowdown.gifn.gif
but how to receive apaid channels for no cost

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
No Way for it, What is your link root to...!

mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
dineshvjoshi said:
http://www.satellite-newbiehttp://www.satellite-newbie.co.uk/sat1/bowdown.gif.co.uk/sat1/bowdowhttp://www.satellite-newbie.co.uk/sat1/bowdown.gifn.gif
but how to receive apaid channels for no cost
it's partially possible, but processes vary n r very critical. moreover u have a risk in playing with ur equipment. so, i recommend to forget it. just a good advice :)

D

DISH_TVINDIA

My Satellite Setup
ZENEGA CD-1006S ,
DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE
My Location
INDIA
hii forum member,
anybody give me program uploader or any other ROM FILE BACKUP UTILITY thats comfortable zenega reciever or zenega loader in this loader available program upload option. for program backup the v1.54 from zenega reciever.
v1.54 is a old software. this is wanted all.please give me program uploader for zenega reciever . than backup the rom file and attached in this forum.......

please help..............

das

das

My Satellite Setup
TATASky, Dish TV, Fortecstar, Technomate Super 9100
Ph. 9868771314/9013286689
My Location
New Delhi - India
You people just tell me one thing if you have the backup of zenega then where will u put it where is the compatible receiver and where to get it please give me the details

J

jagvir

dear mehra
the cup of tea is waiting for u....! still u didnt came....waiting for the bin file u promised!

mehra said:
hi jagvir bhai ! dont worry, i m coming to you very soon.:) just b ready to prepare a cup of tea....! c u soon !;)

D

dineshvjoshi

My Satellite Setup
ZENEGA CD-1004S
My Location
INDIA
How to prevent upgradation of zenega 1004S software?
where can i get fun smart cards and programmer in india maharashtra and how can I use it with zenega 1004S

D

dineshvjoshi

My Satellite Setup
ZENEGA CD-1004S
My Location
INDIA
my zenega STB is not showing even FTA channels . It says contact customer care. MY STB wender is giving me old version reladed in STB . But howto prevent re upgrade

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
dineshvjoshi said:
How to prevent upgradation of zenega 1004S software?
where can i get fun smart cards and programmer in india maharashtra and how can I use it with zenega 1004S
Simple Dont tune it to Nss, You can stop preventsion of upgradation.No programmers are avail in india.

V

vidyadhar

My Satellite Setup
Zenega 1005s
My Location
Hyderabad, India
Hi,

From yesterday, i started facing the same issue. No FTA channel is getting shown....It says contact customer care.

As the STB is BIS compliant, it should allow the user to view the FTA channels and now, Dish Tv is restricting us from viewing them by their latest software upgrade.

Can be somebody let me know what can be done.

I'm seriously thinking of filing a case in consumer court..

Vidyadhar

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
Vidyadhar, That is good filing a case, Every body day by day having the same problems, Dish tv day by day apseting the coustmers. Its better have a tata sky, Check out the whole fourm, No body is saying that i have a problem with tata sky. and check out the problems of dish tv.

C

curious

My Satellite Setup
DishTV Zenega CD1006,
Airtel digital TV
My Location
Pune (Latitude: 18° 28'N, Longitude: 73° 52'E), Maharashtra, India
member91040 said:
Vidyadhar, That is good filing a case, Every body day by day having the same problems, Dish tv day by day apseting the coustmers. Its better have a tata sky, Check out the whole fourm, No body is saying that i have a problem with tata sky. and check out the problems of dish tv.
Tata Sky is equally bad in terms of interoperability. People are not complaining about Tata Sky because
  1. It's still a new service. It does not have many subscribers compared to Dish TV. Also people, who have subscribed to it, are still new to DTH and are not trying to experiment with it.
  2. There are no KU band FTA channels being beamed from INSAT 4A. So no question of complaining about not being able to receive FTA channels.

mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
jagvir said:
dear mehra
the cup of tea is waiting for u....! still u didnt came....waiting for the bin file u promised!
sorry jagvir bhai. i will b definitely with u when i come to UT.:)

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
mehra said:
sorry jagvir bhai. i will b definitely with u when i come to UT.:)
Could Some One Invite Me Too.My Dear Bros.

mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
member91040 said:
Could Some One Invite Me Too.My Dear Bros.
yes member bhai u r also most welcome to visit us. :)

V

vidyadhar

My Satellite Setup
Zenega 1005s
My Location
Hyderabad, India
Hi Mehra,

Could you pls send the loader to my email id aswell...thanks..
then one i've with me han1.exe doesn't seem to have an option to move file from stb to pc.

i'd like to take a back up to my pc..

please send the file to k.vidyadhar at gmail dot com

thanks,
vidyadhar

mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
vidyadhar said:
Hi Mehra,

Could you pls send the loader to my email id aswell...thanks..
then one i've with me han1.exe doesn't seem to have an option to move file from stb to pc.

i'd like to take a back up to my pc..

please send the file to k.vidyadhar at gmail dot com

thanks,
vidyadhar
refer THIS page post no 47 (perhaps);)