• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Receiving Asiasat 2 and Asiasat 3S on a Single DISH

andarun

My Satellite Setup
6 Feet solid dish (Link), dual LNBF, Beetel Receiver, receiving Asiasat2, 3S, NSS6 and DD Direct
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
Hi Friends,
Has any one tried receiving both Asiasat-2 and Asiasat-3s on a single dish...if so let me know the procedure. Send me the picture of the dish how both lnbf's are mounted.

immi22_80

My Satellite Setup
I have 6 feet dish anteena and DTH ku band dish, coship and Kaon receiver. Right now, i'm receving on my six feet dish(yamal201 90E, insant4A 93.5E, and Asiassat3s 105E c and ku band) with the help of Disec SwItch.
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
andarun said:
Hi Friends,
Has any one tried receiving both Asiasat-2 and Asiasat-3s on a single dish...if so let me know the procedure. Send me the picture of the dish how both lnbf's are mounted.
dear,
I am able 2 receive both satellites i.e. yamal 201@90, asiasat@100 and asiasat3s@105 on my 6 feet dish anteena wtith the help of disque
here i am sending the picture.
bye

Attachments

andarun

My Satellite Setup
6 Feet solid dish (Link), dual LNBF, Beetel Receiver, receiving Asiasat2, 3S, NSS6 and DD Direct
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
Yeah friend thanks for the post. I am presently using Diseq switch to connect Asiasat2@100 and DD_Direct@93.5 in the same dish. However you are using an extra clamp to connect asiasat3@105 and Yamal201@90. Let me try this weekend and let you know.

andarun

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
immi22_80 said:
dear,
I am able 2 receive both satellites i.e. yamal 201@90, asiasat@100 and asiasat3s@105 on my 6 feet dish anteena wtith the help of disque
here i am sending the picture.
bye
Hi Friend,
I have a doubt...is it possible to get signal without using a spiral for the LNBF. am asking after seeing your attached pic

immi22_80

My Satellite Setup
I have 6 feet dish anteena and DTH ku band dish, coship and Kaon receiver. Right now, i'm receving on my six feet dish(yamal201 90E, insant4A 93.5E, and Asiassat3s 105E c and ku band) with the help of Disec SwItch.
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
yes..... dear it is possible.