Receiving Scandinavian Channels

lpenna

Reaction score
I used to receive D2Mac. I still have my dish pointing towards 1*W. What equiptment do i need to receive Canal + Digital and Viasat (TV1000 etc) and what unofficial card and software will i need.

Anyhelp will be appreciated.

Law

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you want Viasat, you need your dish pointing at 5E for starters. Many of the channels are now Videoguard scrambled, and the remainder are going VG soon. So you need an official subscription. End of story.

The 1W stuff is conax, and that ones up and down every few days. Check the conax sub forum for the current story and equipment requirements.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
this sounds like a question i would have asked once.... and is to do with receiving football :)

for years people watched scandinavian channels for english footy, but as Analoguesat says thats no longer the case

but you can buy yourself a universal football season ticket still :D

your best bet would be to get a motorised system and then you have a wider choice of games each week, if you point at one satellite then i would suggest 13e and subscribing to ART Sport
(£69 for 6 month... http://www.smartcardsdirect.co.uk/art.htm)

if you go here http://64.77.87.5/sport/index.html you will see the live games available and what satellites and channels there on

good luck

Henrik007

Reaction score
1W is from today probably screwed for "free" viewing. CD has done something drastic. AU is the problem i think. Otherwise you needed to use Titnium card or M2, programmer and codes. the key-sites couldnt keep up with the new keys the last 3 months. Sorry

Henrik