Reception of tp 11555H on Eutelsat W6 21°6 E

canofan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Amiko Alien2 Dual Tuner; CM120w/Inverto quattro on7°W; Triax 2X110, LNBFs:3BEST 1 quattro 13E 1 quattro 19.2E 1 single 28.2E multiswitches for the quattros and a satrix disecq 1.0.
My Location
Brussels Belgium
This DVB-S2 TP emits on 11555H at a signal rate of 5000 fec 3/4.
It needs HD hardware and perhaps low phase noise LNB.
I would like to know if anybody can receive it.
To position this satellite use 11650V sr15710 3/4.
Thank you.

paul682

registered
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3.7 MESH
My Location
italy
you mean that i n belgium

you can receive the moroccan mux at 21,6 east????????

it seems to be impossible

because is too narrow the beam

you are sure!!!!!!!

how big is your dish there?????
ciao

canofan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Amiko Alien2 Dual Tuner; CM120w/Inverto quattro on7°W; Triax 2X110, LNBFs:3BEST 1 quattro 13E 1 quattro 19.2E 1 single 28.2E multiswitches for the quattros and a satrix disecq 1.0.
My Location
Brussels Belgium
paul682 said:
you mean that i n belgium

you can receive the moroccan mux at 21,6 east????????

it seems to be impossible

because is too narrow the beam

you are sure!!!!!!!

how big is your dish there?????
ciao
No I cannot receive it because my dreambox does not loc/sync on it. Although I use a triax 110 for this experiment.
I shall be trying the echostar receiver to see if it locks on those frequencies
I am trying to get info so that I could proceed to solve the problem.
Any info on this matter is welcome.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
is 21,6 a inclined orbit satelite?
i will check it,the next hours--

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
hello canofan,also no luck here,tryed with 1.50m irte dish!
you have allready installed now your triax 1.40?
the triax 1.10 m does not perform very well,maybe the new modell is better ,i dont know?

it could be posible ,that most hd receivers canot handle,this low symbolrate,i tested in the past with my homecast hd symbolrates under 1000 msymboles,and it takes nearly 30 secounds for a look,the result is,in the meantime,the reveiver,searching the channel,signal is here,but the lock comes to late,for storning the channel in memory,with the result,on the screen now signal!

ufs 910 kahtrein ,i dont have testes how,handle low symbolrates?

how strong are the other channels on 21,6 e?
in belgium

Park Royal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
The only transponder on W6 that I can get a lock on is, 11530V, 2857, Al Rai 1B channel.
Parky

Park Royal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
This morning I am picking up transponder 11691H, Ramattan News Agency.
11530V is now blank, no strength or quality received.
Parky

canofan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Brussels Belgium
Turok said:
hello canofan,also no luck here,tryed with 1.50m irte dish!
you have allready installed now your triax 1.40?
the triax 1.10 m does not perform very well,maybe the new modell is better ,i dont know?

it could be posible ,that most hd receivers canot handle,this low symbolrate,i tested in the past with my homecast hd symbolrates under 1000 msymboles,and it takes nearly 30 secounds for a look,the result is,in the meantime,the reveiver,searching the channel,signal is here,but the lock comes to late,for storning the channel in memory,with the result,on the screen now signal!

ufs 910 kahtrein ,i dont have testes how,handle low symbolrates?

how strong are the other channels on 21,6 e?
in belgium

Hi Turok,
I did not have much success with the Triax PF 140. The 110 performed better. I have decided to give up on metallic dishes. You never know if they are warped and you lose a lot of valuable time on them. I shall change gradually my park to smc dishes.
LBC has contracts for their europe channel with ART, for their america channel with dish network and for their australia channel with WMI.
The free to air they have to place on difficult satellites with difficult standards and low symbol rates, making reception of these channels an expensive venture.
I was able to lock on 11555 H with the echostar using the digital id feature.
But since emissions are in mpeg 4: no image. With my dreambox: no way.

Park Royal said:
The only transponder on W6 that I can get a lock on is, 11530V, 2857, Al Rai 1B channel.
Parky

Park Royal said:
This morning I am picking up transponder 11691H, Ramattan News Agency.
11530V is now blank, no strength or quality received.
Parky

Thank you Parky,
These low signal rates are unreliable: you need both a larger dish and a PLL LNB. Since those LNB's are nor made in universal versions.......you can imagine the expense of the venture.

canofan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Brussels Belgium
Hi Hans,
When I first set up the 140 dish it was equipped with its own LNB holder, a pf feedhorn with scalar rings and a 2 output SMW lnb(WDL1000-E) capable of switching horizontal and vertical but lows and highs separate outputs. The LNB holder was useless because it did not have adequate provision to skew the LNB or to bring it forward and backward in order to adjust for f/d. So I ordered a GTSAT PF Universal LNB that came with its own 40mm LNB holder and a better boss, with its own scalar rings feedhorn all in one piece. The dish is not warped. This allowed me also to test a friends prime focus LNBs both the FUJI and the MTI and all three LNBs tested abysmally bad.
So I removed the dish and replaced with a triax 110 and a GTSAT universal diamond series GTSAT40D and this gave me good results.
I shall measure the rods and let you know.
If you lost the LNB holder, buying the GTSAT, the MTI or the FUJI PF LNB will provide you wth the holder and a good boss. Alternatively you could buy the LNB holder and boss and feedhorn as a kit from satellitesuperstore.
What I did not like about the fixing of the rods to the dish and to the holders are the wood screws and plastic plugs. I needed to make 45° spacers in order not to bend the holder, the original holder did not need the intervention.

PS: The rods are 70cm 10mm eloxed aluminium tube.
I made the spacers out of 10mm aluminium tube

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Hello Canofan!
thx,for your long answer.)
maybe we should open a new thread for the triax antenna?
or split the text into it,if some older exists?

okay now in the meantime a found the right triax streps,on my system there was a big dual axis system included,aproximently 100 kg,with to strong motors from uk,i think to company is now out of bisness,in the meantime?
the lnb holder is still missing,i will try to take part,of one of my irte antennas,or better i buy a secound infacom prescision feedhorn,to optimeized the kuband performance!

my other,idea is to make some cband tests with the triax 1,40,with the device you see on the picture,in german its called "trichterrillenfeedhorn" i dont know the english name for,its very rare,i think it comes frome rusia,only works on pfa dishes not offset,and boost up the cband performance,aproximently 2 dbs!

this 2 smw lnbs you have,maybe i can use on my smw omt?
but when the are old analogue version,then the are usless for me,if not,and you dont need it,please send pm:)

here now pictures made today!

Attachments

• DSC02043.jpg
    DSC02043.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC02045.jpg
    DSC02045.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02046.jpg
    DSC02046.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC02047.jpg
    DSC02047.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02051.JPG
    DSC02051.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 43

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
hello ,one questions i forgot,about,the difrent menus in hd reveivers scanning the transponders,on my homecast hd i have a menu calles Pilot On/off,what does it means?
what,tv norm,i must select,to use this feature?
still no singal on dvb s2 transponder i try to make further tests..!

canofan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Brussels Belgium
Turok said:
Hello Canofan!
thx,for your long answer.)
maybe we should open a new thread for the triax antenna?
or split the text into it,if some older exists?

okay now in the meantime a found the right triax streps,on my system there was a big dual axis system included,aproximently 100 kg,with to strong motors from uk,i think to company is now out of bisness,in the meantime?
the lnb holder is still missing,i will try to take part,of one of my irte antennas,or better i buy a secound infacom prescision feedhorn,to optimeized the kuband performance!

my other,idea is to make some cband tests with the triax 1,40,with the device you see on the picture,in german its called "trichterrillenfeedhorn" i dont know the english name for,its very rare,i think it comes frome rusia,only works on pfa dishes not offset,and boost up the cband performance,aproximently 2 dbs!

this 2 smw lnbs you have,maybe i can use on my smw omt?
but when the are old analogue version,then the are usless for me,if not,and you dont need it,please send pm:)

here now pictures made today!

I can see the LNB holder in the pictures that you have attached to your post. It has a boss behind the lnb holder that my bunch does not have. On the other hand I have a transition which you do not have between the feedhorn and the LNB. It seems that you also have the same feedhorn as in my bunch but the cover at the front is different; under the cover you would find the scalar rings.
My SMW ku band LNB (NF 0.8db) is digital but is only one universal LNB with two outputs one high and one low, so it does not need the 22khz switching, but it responds to the 14/18V diseqc to select vertical/horizontal. They still have it in their catalogue. It needs a diseqc switch for comfort.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Hello Canofan!
the 2, picture you see are part from irte for the ,1,50 m dish,the orginal triax holder is still mising,but maybe i can use also the other with a little bit modifing,yes this cover on feedhorn looks very strange,i can turn it in in circle direction but it seems to be imposible to remove this part!