Reciever Upgrade from Echostar Echostar D-2510 IP

gico1972

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM5400 1m motorised dish V-Box
My Location
Surrey
I am new to this however i wondered if anyone could give some information on upgrading my dads satellite system.

He currently has a 1m motorized dish and an Echostar D-2510 IP reciver of which he has had for around 5 years.

Can someone please advise if he was to replace this with a Technomate 1500+ if this would give him access to more channels?

Not sure if it would, He is interested in particlar with Italian Channels and the ability to get some Live English football (Premiership,CL)

Can some please advise on perhaps recomend hos next course of action. I have been told different things and now i am confused!!! Help!!!

frund

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1 tm 1500ci+ dm patch. Moteck 2100. Intel 4300 based pc . LG7500. 32" lcd
My Location
Wales. UK.
I have a tm 1500 ci+ and it is a great piece of kit and cheap. I use the art card for football on 13e. If you are prepared to load your tm with software and repatch or add keys manually you can have prem footy from tps but you have to either use daily bin files or a with d+ add manually. If you use lj's you will find which tp freq symbol and sat the footy is on.
edit tps now is auto updating from today with latest patch.

gico1972

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM5400 1m motorised dish V-Box
My Location
Surrey
How easy is it to repatch or add keys? I am new to all this and would be grateful if you can advise on what d+ is. Also how much is an Art card and what does it do?

Thanks

frund

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1 tm 1500ci+ dm patch. Moteck 2100. Intel 4300 based pc . LG7500. 32" lcd
My Location
Wales. UK.
The art card is a prepaid card and you place it in your card slot Tm 1000 series. It will self initalise and give you footy with english commentary amongst other things. 6 month is around £60. you get 6 sport channels and most if not all premiership matches are covered with a good strong signal easily obtainable in the uk. 80 cm dish minimum hotbird 13deg east of true south. You need to get to a forum which has a beginners guide to everything. Dish setup, patching, adding updates and a bit more it is really easy. you will need a 'nul modem lead' and a pc. I hate to say this but I go to a very well known site for updates. Darkman\ search, is the big chap. good luck. if you need more ask