• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Recommendations???

My Satellite Setup
Tata Sky
My Location
Chennai, India
Folks,

I am in chennai and planning to buy either Tatasky or dishtv whichever is best to view the content we're here for ;-)

I need your recommendations on what should i buy, i'm liking tata but don't know which would be better to get these adult channels, i've been researcing on this site and could'nt find anything which can make up my mind, i am confused coz everything is technical, i can understand the computer techniques but this satellite stuff is lil out of my domain.

I've few questions and this is the best forum to ask?

Tatasky/Dishtv, which is best for adult channels?

Shall i take the standard hardware or any changes?

If i get new tata box, would i be able to change the settings to receive these channels or would i receive the updated software?

How to make changes to get the channels like Ren and all on tata? (If this has been discussed then plz send me the link to this post)

I am absolutely new to this site and a newbie to the satellite technology, i need help.

MAX

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
sucked_up_soul said:
Folks,

I am in chennai and planning to buy either Tatasky or dishtv whichever is best to view the content we're here for ;-)

I need your recommendations on what should i buy, i'm liking tata but don't know which would be better to get these adult channels, i've been researcing on this site and could'nt find anything which can make up my mind, i am confused coz everything is technical, i can understand the computer techniques but this satellite stuff is lil out of my domain.

If i get new tata box, would i be able to change the settings to receive these channels or would i receive the updated software?

How to make changes to get the channels like Ren and all on tata? (If this has been discussed then plz send me the link to this post)

I am absolutely new to this site and a newbie to the satellite technology, i need help.

MAX
none of them will quench ur thrist;). adult programming is forbidden by indian govt:mad:'O'-red)(-red. so dont spend on dish tv or tata sky if u r expecting adult stuff:).

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
to see something adult u have to buy FTA STB. Enjoy

Hareesh

My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
sucked_up_soul said:
Folks,

MAX
Search thru the same thread for channel and sat details.You wont get any adult content from Tata and Dish as mentioned by others

andarun

My Satellite Setup
6 Feet solid dish (Link), dual LNBF, Beetel Receiver, receiving Asiasat2, 3S, NSS6 and DD Direct
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
afancier said:
to see something adult u have to buy FTA STB. Enjoy
Hi Afancier,
Let me know what are the FTA Adult channels we can receive in india. let me know the satellite pos name.

And what adult channel you receive presently

My Satellite Setup
Tata Sky
My Location
Chennai, India
Thanks for the input guys, i am not looking for some hardcore stuff or complete xxx stuff, i'm fine to get Yamal 201/202 on my tata/dish, is it possible???

If i've older software in dish???, does tata has anything to manually add the transponders??? or the software upgraded for that as well.

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
andarun said:
Hi Afancier,
Let me know what are the FTA Adult channels we can receive in india. let me know the satellite pos name.

And what adult channel you receive presently
Only c band in ur area. 49E, 88E, 138E. But I suggest you to go Pune to OSHO. and know spirtuality....:)

My Satellite Setup
Cable Connection
My Location
Chennai, India
Hi,

Sorry for interuption...

I am also having the same confusion about the Satelite and channels as above. I am from chennai. Though I am very new to this technology... I just want to know

To get these Adult Chennels.
1. What kind of equipments are needed?
2. Where we can get those equipments? or Whome we need to contact for this (to guide us for instalation)?
3. How much it will cost initially to instal?
4. Wheather it is monthly subscription or onetime charge?
5. I came across one term Called "FTA", Can anybody explain me the meaning of it and how does it works?

It will help me a lot If anyone able to clear my doubts...

Thanx,
Vicky

hsenet

Accustomed Geek
My Satellite Setup
Satellite: Dish Tv India With Zenega and Beetel 96 SD amp receiver. 60 cms( Dish TV) and 90 cms(MCBS) dishes.

My Computer: Intel Core Duo 3.4GHz, 512MB DDR2 ram,FC6 And Win XP-SP2
My Location
Mangalore,Karnataka,India
To get these Adult Chennels. 1. What kind of equipments are needed?
I have never seen any channels which has adult content in it till date. But as informed by other members in this forum, you can receive them in C-BAND (Those Big Ugly 8 ft or more sized mesh or solid dishes) equipment ( with something called as the C-Band LNBF, that white things with the bucket on, you see on the focal point of those big dishes). You will also need a receiver. If the signals are FTA (Please refer the point no 5 below) you will just need a regular FTA receiver. There are no subscription charges involved. But if the signals are encrypted, my suggestion is to give up and get a broadband connection. But if you are an enthusiast, please refer the point no 5 below.

2. Where we can get those equipments? or Whome we need to contact for this (to guide us for instalation)?
You can go to your local electronics showroom ( where you get your TV's, Washing m/c's etc) and ask them whether they deal in C-Band equipments. Most such vendors do or atleast will give you leads to the right dealers. Hunting for such shops will depend upon your passion and interest.

3. How much it will cost initially to instal?
This hobby doesnot come cheap. Well, it does some times, if you do your homework and ready to aspire and perspire for it. But get ready to spend anything from INR 5k to 10k in the lower end and from 10k to 60k to the mid end and above 60k for the higher end.

4. Wheather it is monthly subscription or onetime charge?
Please refer the point no 5 below.

5. I came across one term Called "FTA", Can anybody explain me the meaning of it and how does it works?
FTA means "Free To Air". This means the signals are not encrypted or scrambled. Just vanilla signals. You can receive these with your normal FTA receivers, you get in the market. No monthly payment needed. But as i know most adult channels are encrypted and it may be virtually impossible to receive them. But as with all hobbyists, you can go to great lengths to procure the CAM( Conditional Access module) that goes into a receiver with a compatible encryption technology decoder and a smart card with a valid subscription.

Alternatively you can go for a high end receiver called the Dreambox. Please do your own research on Dreambox on this website or on the net. There is a lot of data/help out there on this receiver.

My Satellite Setup
Cable Connection
My Location
Chennai, India
Thanks a lot for your valuable information.....

I think its very costly.

You have mentioned something aout Broadband!!! Is it possible to get any Soft mature content or Adult programs/Channels through Internet. If yes then how much bandwidth is needed???

If you have any more informations, like how to access or cost for subscription...etc...pls share it with me.

Also apologize, if this question violate the Forum regulation...
Yes its against the rules.Pls use PM for replying to this post.

My Satellite Setup
Cable Connection
My Location
Chennai, India
Is "PM" means Personal Mail???? If so then My Personal mail ID REMOVED
Pls let me know the Info.

Thanx

Hareesh

My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
cool25 said:
Is "PM" means Personal Mail???? If so then My Personal mail ID REMOVED
Pls let me know the Info.

Thanx
PM=Private Messaging.
You cna single left click on the member name in the left profile area of the post and the new pop up window has the option to send PM.(JS should be enabled for browser)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
New members do not have access to the PM system. Thanks to various members abusing the system a few months ago, access to pm has been disabled for newly signed up members. You have to have a minimum number of posts (20?) before it becomes enabled.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
cool25 said:
You have mentioned something aout Broadband!!! Is it possible to get any Soft mature content or Adult programs/Channels through Internet. If yes then how much bandwidth is needed???
Of course its possible to get mature content (h/c and s/c) on the internet - what do you think has been the one of the biggest influences on the expansion of the web over the last 10 years??

Its dead easy to find - you just need this web site

Be aware that many mature content sites are boobytrapped and can load trojans and all sorts of other nasties onto your computer :eek: Make sure your anti virus defenses are up to date before you go mature content surfing!