refferees appauling

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
is it me but the refs in the premeirship are getting worse , ok i am toon fan and we were well beaten , what do you expect missing parker taylour , emre and dyer, and with that hopeless boumsong , babayaro playing. nevermind but did bowyer desrve to be sent off , i dont know , but how can you justify that freak skinny prick just running over and pushing bowyer to the ground like that and only get a yellow card shocking, also gerrard runs over and pushs shearer raising his hands and he dosent even get a card unbelivable this is happening every week for us if i were a manaeger i would be in front of the f a every week its getting worse , nerver mind liverpool were miles better , but toon fans ca nt wait for return at st james well see if crouch gerrard are as big and hard as they did yesterday , theirs 56 000 waiting to see.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
May be refs are getting worse, but you usually get what you deserve as player's have been conning refs, cheating, swearing and abusing ref's, diving, and appealing for every decision, doesn't seem to matter if it's their's or not.

May be one day player's will change and get on with their part of the game and try and play football, and leave the ref's to do there job.

:-hny

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
true , theirs a lot of diving and bickering going on to con refs and so on . but refs should abide buy the rules they are given , if you appear to lift your hands towards an apponant you should see red not yellow , theirs also whats called the homer , a ref that follows the crowds reaction and he always gives it to them , YOU USUALLY FIND THESE AT OLD TRAFFORD HIGHBURY ANFIELD , every time mr collina , the baldy itallian recently reteired ref ed in england he was outstanding , fifa should rotate refs around the world so they can gain exerience and perfom better.or video everdence thats the only way .

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
llss said:
but refs should abide buy the rules they are given

And so should the players ! :-sball

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Rob said:
And so should the players ! :-sball

A lot of the players today are good at amateur dramatics that's for sure some could take the lead part in the dying swan, if you look at the physics involved with the Boyer incident unless Boyer was going to assist and exaggerate the severity of the push (the push was wrong) there was no way he could have ended up on his feet without using his hands. Thus he exaggerated the movement to get more of a reaction from the ref. They are sadly all becoming overpaid drama queens.:-carrot

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
As far as Bowyer was concerned, even the anti-ref Souness said that "if you lift both feet off the ground in a tackle then you don't give a ref much choice".

The difference between Bowyer and Crouch is one is a thug and the other isn't.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Perhaps if cheating by diving or feigning injury were chargable when spotted on video after the match, it would go some way to cutting it down.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
rolfw said:
Perhaps if cheating by diving or feigning injury were chargable when spotted on video after the match, it would go some way to cutting it down.
Fair point Rolf. I watched Liverpool against the barcodes and Liverpool's Alonso carrired out the most blatant dive in the area I've seen in ages. The ref just smiled at him when play stopped again.

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
northumberland
, theirs a lot of decsicions in that game mr halsey went with the crowd , besides that thats why souness never talks to the media anymore . what do you think should of been the right desicion . in my eyes if boywer walks then crouch had to as well and so should gerreard , apparently th F A are going to look into this one , so if they ban crouch were does that leave newcastle, it just means the ref never done his job

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Greater London
I agree about Halsey, he did get quite a lot wrong. I just think footballers go over too easy and pushing someone might be wrong but collapsing as though you've been hit by a tank is worse.

Talking of officials it does seem as those the Linesmen (sorry Asst Refs) are getting poorer season by season. Anyway no official saw Nobby handling on the line.

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
ive heard this crap about oh the crowd makes the decision for the ref etc....ffs we got the noisiest crowd in the premier league thats why it was called a fortress and i dont see refs being intimidated with it,,55,000 geordies dont make a difference so how do u reckon other grounds manage it <shrug>

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
oh forgot to mention if we didnt play like a bunch of old women with the talent weve got and manager we would be complainin that the 3rd goal should be allowed for us not worried about naff decisions from the ref...my rant over...merry chrimbo and happy new year everyone ..:-Cbigsmil

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I am not a Bowyer fan at all, but in this incident I think he should had a yellow card for the tackle. It weren't the worst one I seen. And I woulf have given red for Crouch...

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,&amp; Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
I thought Bowyer should not have been sent off too. A yellow would have been the right decision. ( But he got a red for his reputation) thought Crouch deserved a red for a blatent push and for bringing the game into nearly a major bust up. Another deffo red card should have been for Gerard for trying to headbutt some newcastle player. Now I thing fifa should look at this again and hand down the proper suspensions, Just like they did for the tackle on Haman from Eissien. He deserved a a bit more than he got, with only a 2 match ban.

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
northumberland
mick32 said:
oh forgot to mention if we didnt play like a bunch of old women with the talent weve got and manager we would be complainin that the 3rd goal should be allowed for us not worried about naff decisions from the ref...my rant over...merry chrimbo and happy new year everyone ..:-Cbigsmil
well fair enough we played badlly and were never going to win , and souness has big problems , but refs ar nt helping , i have seen terible descions all the time against newcastle , jenas red at arsenal , the three sendings off last seasonand many others but this is my question mick , remember when shearer got sent off against villa that time for nothing by oriah rennie can you ever recall a terrible desecion being made at the likes of man utd , arsenal or liverpool i ca nt crowd reaction does have a bearing in my mind so does the size of it.

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
i can remember lots of decisions which are daft,,,arsenal penalty or a sendin off for jenas in the same game,,it aint the crowd its the refs,,,the crowd dont make a difference,,the ref will do what he wants right or wrong

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
northumberland
what do you think of boumsong mick , and who do you think should be first out the door

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
debateable wether its him,,bramble or babayaro that go first...

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
northumberland
yes if you ask me steven taylour is our main man now , bramble boumsong babbayro , awful , even ramage i know hes a tryer but out of his depth in prem to slow aswell and can t cross , but what 8 million for boumsong unbelivable and how does he get into the french side is beyound me

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
whats the alternative too ramage though,,Car who is as about as much use as a chocolate fireguard,,,should have kept hughes,,then we cud have had ramage,hughes,taylor,elliot then it wouldnt be as bad as it is now,,,plus we got a couple of youngsters comin through who will do a job answer to everythin aint spend money we got a decent youth setup plus craig moore still too come hes a decent center half,,well he was till he got under souness's wings...lol