relagated

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
blues and west brom relagated:-rofl2

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
yes , it happens . its all about money i m afraid , you never know they might come straight back up .

frund

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1 tm 1500ci+ dm patch. Moteck 2100. Intel 4300 based pc . LG7500. 32" lcd
My Location
Wales. UK.
2 great players and these managers will fight on they are young enough to weather the storm I am a secret Brum fan and I feel they will be at the top next year and back up.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Not a good season for the Midlands - my team Walsall got relegated out of League 1 & Rushden dropping out of League 2:rolleyes:

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
if they can get a good bunch of young players together and hold on to them thats the key to survival , instaed of buying has been type players , i feel a bit sorry for wba and birmimingham basicly they are same area and a lot of clubs around them so its allways goinng to be harder for them .p s i m glad the toon did nt get bruce . he was to comfable in that job and look whats happened ( in a relagation battle before he even kknew it , do nt rate the man ,as manager .

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
its a shame for both teams its a good job villa took 6 points of blues as they could have been in their boots but as has been said they all need to bring some young talent through the ranks or get a good scouting crew like arsenal who seem to buy quality players at low prices who are young enough to be moulded into the team

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
northumberland
i m glad you mentioned that about arsnal cause i was thinking the same thing , they allways seem to buy quality players for nowt and bring in good young players , look at wallcott , i have never seen him play before and arsenal never put him in the first team , basicly letting him progress at his own rate class. they sharp got rid of that pennant , don t rate him either, as for wba well watching that greening sums wba up tottally , frustrating he never gets any where looks like hes in a panic on the ball , not good enough .

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
i'm just hoping the young talent at villa will be enough to take the club forward such as davis who has came on in leaps and bounds as everyone knows while deadly doug has the rains the funds are limited and the midlands could do with a team to get in the top six
wishfull thinking i know:-doh!