Relook 400 and PC Editor

Jaystar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
UK
I have managed to successfully update my Relook 400 with the latest official image using USB.

I have now scanned for channels and would like to edit the channel list using PC Editor, but I can not get it to work.

I have the Relook 400 in USB mode and connected to the PC, but when I try to upload the database from the Relook to the PC I keep getting an error message. On the USB Upload dialog of PCEditor (v1.2.28) I define a save location for the database, but when I press "Start" I just get the following error message:

"Can not get file size from STB"

I have tried everything but it just will not work. I have also searched the net for help, but can't find any *there seems to be very few users of the Relook). The only (active) forums that I have found are in German (which I can't speak).

Can someone please help?

Jaystar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
UK
Wow! I am shocked to see activity in this forum - lol. It makes a change seeing 'last post 8' hours ago instead of 'last post 4 weeks' ago). :)

I have managed to resolve the PC Editor issue. I'm not sure exactly how, but it seems that the Relook was not going into PC editor mode correctly, so that when I ran the software on my PC it was unable to communicate.

The issue has now been resolved and I can confirm that it does work over USB. I've done both uploads and downloads successfully.

This is a real relief as certain settings available in PC Editor are not available when using the Relook itself.