jtahlian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Jp singh
c band 8 feet dish
co ship CDVB2000B receiver
My Location
punjab north india
hello friends a good news ren tv started again on c band 80 degree express am2 with old frequenciesHumping for more inquries check the flysat news

immi22_80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have 6 feet dish anteena and DTH ku band dish, coship and Kaon receiver. Right now, i'm receving on my six feet dish(yamal201 90E, insant4A 93.5E, and Asiassat3s 105E c and ku band) with the help of Disec SwItch.
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
jtahlian said:
hello friends a good news ren tv started again on c band 80 degree express am2 with old frequenciesHumping for more inquries check the flysat news

hi
where is ren tv in this site?????????????????????????
http://flysat.com/expressam2.php

user12148

Domine Deus
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish Tv Dth
My Location
India
not at all buddy,you check again

jtahlian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Jp singh
c band 8 feet dish
co ship CDVB2000B receiver
My Location
punjab north india
hello sat friends
have you ever watched the ren tv channels before on the same direction in those days it runs with another names like Kultra etc now the same names:-doh2

immi22_80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have 6 feet dish anteena and DTH ku band dish, coship and Kaon receiver. Right now, i'm receving on my six feet dish(yamal201 90E, insant4A 93.5E, and Asiassat3s 105E c and ku band) with the help of Disec SwItch.
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
jtahlian said:
hello sat friends
have you ever watched the ren tv channels before on the same direction in those days it runs with another names like Kultra etc now the same names:-doh2
hello
Boss Kultura programming is different and ren tv programming is different one. It looks that u r confused.
Boss ren tv runs their programming with different names and on differrenet satellites.
Like Yamal 202@ 49, Yamal 201@ 90E and many more.

Yamal 202@ 49 ====== Komi RTK, Studija TRTR, Ren tv 0, Ren Tv2
Yamal 201 @ 90 ===== Nord TV, TV Gubernia, ORTRK 12 Kanal, Ren tv 04, Ren Tv 07

Ok ..........
Bye...........

srei

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
It seems that rain of ren provides pleasure to many Indians/south asians,although it costs,and sometimes even after you spend the money and time you get little or nothing...
that is part of life.

immi22_80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
srei said:
It seems that rain of ren provides pleasure to many Indians/south asians,although it costs,and sometimes even after you spend the money and time you get little or nothing...
that is part of life.
yes u r right....