Repair Digital reciever

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi
If some one want to repair digital receivers .. plaese tell where to go ...i have seen so many links or forum ,, but every one talking about patch or updates .
If some know good links every where in world to repair dead receivers ,, then put it here , it will help most of us ,, thanks :-welcome

The receivers .. LIKE ,, TECHNOSAT ___ HUMAX ____NOKIA ____SKYMASTER and so on Humping
please do not put links from companyies ,, thay wont help ,, that i have experince ({})
I hope i will get soon some answer :-Welcome1 ,

Kahlidm59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Serial Cable for RS232
My Location
Pakistan
Hi
I agree with above msg of mnadeem. My hoby is also the same.
Can some one tel the site.
Thanks in advance.

qansary

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite humax
My Location
Danmark
I agree with otheres, and I would like to ask about Humax AV-OTV, is there any one can help me to repair this dead satellite

With my regards

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
I don't think that you will find to many repairers willing to take this sort of job on, if you do please let us know.

The cost of repairing and transporting the receiver could be quite high, and if your receiver is not that expensive you would probaly be better off buying a new one.
For example a new Technomate TM1000D can be bought for £60, whereas you might well pay more for one to be repaired.
On the other hand if your receiver is expensive a repair may well be your best shot, if you can find someone to do it.:(

Looks like I might be wrong as I have just "Googled" for "satellite receiver repairs" and got 2,220,000 replies.
All you have to do is look through them.:D