Requesting review of the card sharing system

jorel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Not yet
My Location
uae
I am looking to buy either maxx 1000 or dream box or link sat

In my research I found out that dream box (not the sky related one: NOT CABLE) has had the server with the most stable and sustained output through the years.

Heard that Link sat and Max1000 are dead.

Experts and gurus advise us, you then grow wiser too :toke:

P.s. Looking in the future to invest in a Linux server as well with my friends only set up our nice little sharing circle. I found some nice tuorials for that as well.
From your point of view, what is the onewebsite that you found techically the best in tutorial or step by step info ?

Why I humbly think DSL Card sharing technique is a fair retaliation in this part of the world:

Probably isnt the place but I would like to explain why I decided to use this solution.
We are decent people after all and would normally subscribe.

Read on

In Dubai rediculous monopolies and corporate exploitation techniques where the companies have agreed to split the events together have taken place.
Say for ex.
If I wanted to watch the english premiership I have to subscribe to a package approx. 60 British pounds pm
Italian ans spanish another package with another provider 10 bp pm
Worldcup and youth another 20
Cricket and Erdivese and Rugby is another 30
One package has nat geo and another has discovery etc.
I think you get the idea
( these companies would be shut down if were in europe because they agreed together against the benefit of the consumer)
So in total One would be paying 100 quid to see the matches per month !!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Dreambox has nothing to do with Sky, not quite sure what you are saying there.

Like the rest of us you'll have to research which box offers the best solution for you, if you are using satellite TV, surely you can watch which packages you wish, if you wanted all of those over here in Europe, you'd have to get different packages also and probably pay more.

You are not as hard done by as you think, perhaps you are expecting too much?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Jorel - you wont get any sympathy at all here for what you see as excessive subscription charges - Sport is a premium product and if you want access to it then you have to pay for it.

If your government has allowed the packages to be broken up like that then its just hard luck to be honest.

I know of folks paying well over £100/month for their tv pleasure here in the uk.

jorel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Not yet
My Location
uae
Jorel - you wont get any sympathy at all here for what you see as excessive subscription charges - Sport is a premium product and if you want access to it then you have to pay for it.

Now that you have explained it, I would understand why I would'nt. Makes sense if you compare the package prices that arent so different after all.

Not to dwell to much on the subject but you have to keep in mind the over all difference in income levels and expeditures per country as well.

Sympathy wasnt the main goal but definetly would have been a plus.

Thanks for replying