RolfW-any views on DiseqC actuator?

EDW

Reaction score
I am looking at one of these for a mate who wants to motorise. They are for sale in Europe but have not seen any advertised here in the U.K.

I think his dish position is too exposed for a DiseqC H-H motor and he does not want to spend £60.00 on a positioner so I thought this might be a good
compromise. He has a Triax 1.1M

Pic here.

http://translate.google.com/transla...=/search?q=DiseqC+actuator&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't seen one before I'm afraid, looks interesting though, I wonder how much more robust they are over an H to H DiseqC.

K

kalamar

looks like a mini unit from the C band stuff ! bet it a good one.
I have seen NON Motorized KU band HH Polar mounts somewhere but cant find them anymore,they were cheap under $20. and would be fun to play with, you could just mark some satellites on the scale and set them by hand, simple and fairly quick and easy !! anyone know where these can be bought ? DMS International used to have them on sale last year for $12. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should have bought some.

EDW

Reaction score
I spoke to Brymar, they said they had one set up once but it had very
little E-W range. Sounds odd, why should it have less range?