root file

APN

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
advice please i have skystar 2 and my theatre2.76 i downloaded

s2emuv1.12 and tried to put it in the plugins on my theatre i think thats what i 'am supposed to do it does show up on the plugins. but says ERROR FAILED TO OPEN SOFTCAM PUT IT IN THE ROOT DIRECTORY. not sure if that is what i did in the first place abox comes up when i click on s2emu a few numbers come up and flash of on very quick then my theatre wants to close.
not sure how to put it in root directoryany help would be much appreciated
sat pointing to hotbird
cheers tony

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Assuming that you used the default installation directories, the s*ftcam.key file goes in C:\Program Files\MyTheatre, whilst S2emu.dll goes in C:\Program Files\MyTheatre\MDPlugins.

You should have MDWrapper.dll in C:\Program Files\MyTheatre\Plugins which can be installed as part of MyTheatre.

Delete the old Y*nkse.dll in MDPlugins, if there is one there.

You should also be adding a load of other files that came with S2emu into the same place as the s*ftcam.key. See one of my other recent posts in this section for which ones.

STICK

APN

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hello again ,picking up the football on multi but
cannot see any pr!ma f!la any ideas or wont i receive these channels
thanks apn

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Unfortunately, you are just 24 hours too late. They switched exclusively to ND$ encryption today, which is uncompromised.

Don't believe any rumours you hear that ND$ is 'hacked'. It isn't 'hacked' until you see it confirmed in triplicate on one of the recongised boards like this one :)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Spin your dish round to 19.2E to get D!g!tal+, or just enjoy TP$ and Cyfr*+ on Hotbird.

At least you got your installation working. Still loads to watch. :D

See www.lyngsat.com for details of the above packages.

Big Ted

Big Hairy Bugger
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NDS not likely to be cracked for a very long time as NDS cams for sky encryption are not possible to find as they don't do a CI cam just cams hardwired into recievers.

Until someone else comes out with something else then Sky are the least likely to be cracked......