RTL 5 on Astra 19.2°E

RJ1979

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1M Motorised Dish, Technomate 1000CI
My Location
Essex UK
Hi All

I'm interested in getting a viewing card for RTL 5 on Canal Digitaal to use in the uk. I know there are dealers in the uk that sell them but charge outrageous prices.

What would I need to do in order to get a card from Holland (I'm pretty sure i'd need a Dutch adress) How much do the cards cost and is there a yearly fee to add to that, as I said i'm only interested in the one channel so don't really wanna pay for a premium package. I've heard there is a FTV card anyone know anything about this?

Any help to point me in the right direction would be great, searching the net for information isn't easy when you don't speak the language.

Thanks for any help

Regards

RJ

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ISTR its a Dutch address, & a Dutch bank account.

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
the card costs 80 euro, activation fee is 15 euro. To view RTL5 you will need at least the set-top box which is priced at 30 euro/year (due to be increased to 45 euro/year).
if you don't subscribe to any package, the card should function as a FTV card but it will only give you nederland 1, 2 and 3. that's all. And I think you'll have to re-activate the card each year, there is some confusion about this).
and yes, of course, you need a dutch adress and bank account to subscribe to any account.