Russian woman speaks languages from 'past lives'

N

net1

A Russian woman who claims to be able to speak 120 languages says many of them are from her previous lives.

Linguists claim to have identified that she speaks 16th century English,Chinese, Persian, Egyptian, Mongolian, Vietnamese, Korean and Swahili, reports Komsomol'skaya Pravda.

Tatti Valo, 23, from the south Russian town of Anapa said: "They're just languages I remember from my past lives. They just came to me one day ten years ago in a mathematics class at school.

"In a split second I just forgot Russian. I couldn't speak a single word in Russian but I shocked the teacher and my classmates by speaking languages they didn't know."

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not as strange as it may sound, I have in the past, gained the ability to speak in strange, perhaps ancient or unknown languages, normally after 8 to 10 pints of lager. ;)

Nickolai

Reaction score
My Location
Berkshire
Russians have many unique abilities. :)

I bet you all are not well aware that Russian men are proficient in a unique swearing language called "mat" . This is a very sophisticated combination of swearwords measured in "storeys".
As per Rolf's remark, the level of sophistication indeed grows rapidly with the amount of alchohol consumed.

BTW, the name Tatti Valo sounds as Russian to me as Rupert Murdoch...

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Mat (as the wife confirms ) is a form of underground language ), rude slang that should only be heard between like groups, but now finding its way into the comedy store entertainment circle.

You will find that there has always been a base language in most countries that is rife, but is hidden from various walks of life unless they mix. The bawdy Victorian of Fanny Hill, even Chaucers writings on the class groups of earlier, all point to a slang version of the English language present from pre written days

Grafitti is considered by some to be the written form too offensive to be heard out loud