S model XX software and manufacturer ?

kwaanwo

Reaction score
Hello,
Could anyone help me ?
I have got a satellite receiver S model XX ( square X )
The user's manual says it is free to air, but I have found a built in cam SECA compatible wich seems to fit to other encryption systems, with entering keys possibilities. It works with a valid SECA card, but can't auto-update .
Here are some technical info displayed by the receiver:
Model XX
Software version : 1.20 ( 18 oct. 2003 )
Hardware version: 1.0
Boot version : 1.10
CH version : A001
My questions are:
Who is the manufacturer of this receiver ?
Where to find latest software version ?
Are there some operating tips (master key, ...)?

Thanks a lot .

Kwaanwo

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Hi,
I have the Model X and X2. It works well with cards (model X2) for Irdeto. I actually started a thread on this too today. I have been searching for software but no one seems to have it or know the manufacturer. A friend of mine said it was made by Hyundai. I checked the site but nothing I even sent them an email. I hope we find the manufacturer it is a cool receiver and they should come forward and claim the prize of recognition.
Then we just ask for upgrades. I'm willing to even buy model XXX or X3 if they bring it up. Then let them give us interactivity on the receiver. Thats all

Oh email me boot_sectorz*yahoo.com for any codes that we can exchange. I have a few.

kwaanwo

Reaction score
boot_sectorz said:
Hi,
I have the Model X and X2. It works well with cards (model X2) for Irdeto. I actually started a thread on this too today. I have been searching for software but no one seems to have it or know the manufacturer. A friend of mine said it was made by Hyundai. I checked the site but nothing I even sent them an email. I hope we find the manufacturer it is a cool receiver and they should come forward and claim the prize of recognition.
Then we just ask for upgrades. I'm willing to even buy model XXX or X3 if they bring it up. Then let them give us interactivity on the receiver. Thats all

Oh email me boot_sectorz*yahoo.com for any codes that we can exchange. I have a few.

Thanks a lot !
here is a link:
http://www.anzwers.org/free/skyx/index.htm

Reaction score
I have a similar receiver but the version is different; it is Sky-z. Could any one of you please tell me where i can find the latest update for it. Your cooperation is highly regarded. Thanks in advance.

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
kwaanwo
thanx alot you have saved me alot of trouble. Great site for it too.
boot