S*Y H**K, Any New Developments ?

phil835

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was interested to read about a possible S*Y H**K in a previous post. Normally I wouldn't bother giving these threads a second glance, until I noticed that 'ROLFW' and 'BURNT CHIPS' had contributed this information, at which point my ears pricked up and I began to take note. Unfortunately the thread seems to have gone cold on this one for some weeks now. I'm sure that Rupert didn't re-issue 6 million viewing cards for no good reason, so something of some significance must have gone on. Does anybody know of any further developments, or if not any links to further information on this clandestine subject ??

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
sky hack? what sky hack?
whats sky?

it wasn`t me guv i was nowhere near it:D

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Ahh the holy grail of television encryption systems. Yes heres hoping for once the rumours are true. I look forward to receiving my full package in due course :)

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
Originally posted by phil835
I'll just have to work out that secret handshake if I want to get anywhere ! :-)

not sure theres much to know at the moment and also not sure if this is taboo as nobody seems to want to comment but.......and please feel free to edit this rolf........there are various files doing the rounds that enable the card to be read and minor modifications to be made. these files aren`t for the novice and to my knowledge have been in existance for at least 4 months. they were leaked out to joe public at christmas then very quickly removed by all boards. some will discuss them, others won`t and high level arguments between admin and mods on various boards has verged on full scale war.
in my opinion it does seem rather co-incidental that these files have `appeared` just when new cards and software are coming into operation that will more than likely render any findings useless.
i would also say that an `idiots` version of a hack, like that used on itv digital is not likely in the near future.