S*Y It*lia

murtaza

Reaction score
I am about to invest in blue tit card to watch s*y Itali*, but rumor mill has it that soon they will be migrating from exisitng encryption technology? I guess the implication would be that the tit card might not be useful? Can anyone advise on my next course of action, please.

Cheer.

Dasdl

Reaction score
At the moment there is very little that a blue titanium can open, personally I wouldn't buy one of these cards right now.

If you wish to watch S*Y Itali* then you have 3 options, not in any order

1) Knot Card
2) OPUS Card
3) Dragon CAM

To watch C***x then MII card.

As always you can never be sure how long these will last.

Dasdl.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Not long - Sky Italia is migrating fully over to Videoguard early in 2005. Cant remember the exact date - perhaps someone can come up with it.

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
Dasdl said:
If you wish to watch S*Y Itali* then you have 3 options, not in any order

1) Knot Card
2) OPUS Card
3) Dragon CAM
This is something I wanted to find out about. If you have a knot card will that work with non-dragon cams to get the s2 channels working? I read something similar a week or two ago, but just assumed that you need to use the Knot card with the Dragon Cam, but you imply that you dont. So say would it work with an xcam or matrix cam which currently have no support for the latest s2 break?

Dasdl

Reaction score
I am using the Knot card and it works with Aston 1.05 and MR1070

The Dragon CAM works on S2 without a card

Dasdl.

murtaza

Reaction score
Dasdl said:
I am using the Knot card and it works with Aston 1.05 and MR1070

The Dragon CAM works on S2 without a card

Dasdl.
Thanks Dasdl, you just confirmed what i thought, anyway i was not aware of the Knot or Opos cards so i will have to do little bit of homework. By the way i do have a MR, recently upgraded to 1.161 to open T*S, would i be able to use kont/opos with my MR?
BTW i'm geting a CAS2 progy soon, so next question is that would progy be able to prog lets say opos or knot?
Cheers

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
murtaza said:
Thanks Dasdl, you just confirmed what i thought, anyway i was not aware of the Knot or Opos cards so i will have to do little bit of homework. By the way i do have a MR, recently upgraded to 1.161 to open T*S, would i be able to use kont/opos with my MR?
BTW i'm geting a CAS2 progy soon, so next question is that would progy be able to prog lets say opos or knot?
Cheers

Yes it does, Knot anyway. Cant remember if i seen the opos logo, I think I did but not 100% sure.