s*y ita

guinness

Reaction score
my two tita are gone forever i guess!the NO ATR problem still there!no more tita on sale ,so i am asking how we can still watch s*y ita????what other smart card would do the job????or what cam?????thanx to all

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
guinness said:
my two tita are gone forever i guess!the NO ATR problem still there!no more tita on sale ,so i am asking how we can still watch s*y ita????what other smart card would do the job????or what cam?????thanx to all

Did`nt think S*y Italia was viewable since they went N*S.

ajmac42

Reaction score
Plenty of Blue Tit. cards available on EBAY, bought one only the other day:)

Sky haven't gone solely NDS, they've changed a couple of nano's in the encryption, whatever that means. At least that was the impression i got reading a bit on 'Toecutters'. Time is the answer mixed with plenty patience ;)

Cheers.

chrislloret

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Beautiful Catalunya,Spain
They are still s2 and are working since last night on the knot card (too expensive,complicated and comercial) so lets hope the rest of us can see it by the weekend. In the past it always took a week or less until the codes sank thru.
sunny greetings
C

cooperman

Reaction score
My Location
valencia spain
Hi Chris I am living in sunny valencia at moment and bought a knot card 4 weeks ago. I managed to get codes and all was well untill last week. now everything is scrambled and I cant find new codes anywhere! am new to this have you any suggestions? cheers dude :)

chrislloret

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Hi cooperman, I do not have a Knotcard but a friend of mine here (italien)has and he told me this morning, that it works again. He in turn got a marocan guy that "services" the cards here. On his card, after calling him just now, works Italy including PF,Swiss,Polsat,RAI,SLO,MultiV,TPS,FullX and other "similar",Holland,ORF,C+ France,CABO,Socecable but NO C+España, nowbody knows why not.

So, if you do it yourself, I can not help you. I wait for my Matrix or FCIS7000 Codes. Maybe,hopefully,soon :-)
C

Glider

Reaction score
cooperman said:
Hi Chris I am living in sunny valencia at moment and bought a knot card 4 weeks ago. I managed to get codes and all was well untill last week. now everything is scrambled and I cant find new codes anywhere! am new to this have you any suggestions? cheers dude :)
Hi Cooperman, I spent the last 4 days looking for codes for the Knotcard, can't find any a thing, do you know if other codes for a tit card or plat card will work?

Hope u can help!!!

PS I Live in the sunny town of Oliva Nr Valencia.

chrislloret

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Italy and C+ Spain seem to be completely gone for now. Italia will change soon to NDS only and that means a permanent "scambled" sign on the screen.
Well, the footy stays on Multi8 and TPS Star,so at least that still works.
Greetings
C

guido16

Reaction score
Scusa come faccio a scaricare i file della dracon,xcam,knocard, ecc ecc....

guinness said:

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
guido16 said:
Scusa come faccio a scaricare i file della dracon,xcam,knocard, ecc ecc....
Guido, please read the rules.
We'd all love to know what you are saying, and not guess.
I think you start with excuse me, but then it looks like it might be a question without a question mark. like how do I make a scarecrow with dragon, xcam knotcard files. . . .