S2 keys

richardp

My Location
pj::
Anyone know if there are any S2 keys available yet as to load to my MR. I can't seem to get hold of a tit card everyones out of stock.
Richie.

Only S2 ke*ys, that are in internet, are: mk*1 and pp*ua.
You write this ke*ys in a smart card and then u can send in manual the updating of month.
Now the month's ke*y are adjournment (ke*y are 5C 5D 5E) and then u see anythink.

P.S. For write a mk*1 and pp*ua you have to get a 57 and 5F ke*ys write in a card. This ke*y are called "gemelle" and with ucd*s302 u can sign a commands.

However you can find only mk*1 ke*y becose the month's ke*y are ,for the moment, top sigret for avoid the birth of files.

Bye

dasteelman

My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
azoz1 said:
you can find the keys in this site
http://www.rdi-sat.com/seca.php
regard azoz
wow....so they are really out.....lets get this right....I can now put these files directly into my MR ......WITHOUT a card?

kind reagrds

richardp

My Location
pj::
The id numbers on the MR don't correspond with the id numbers on the site given by dasteelman earlier, does anyone know which is which.
Richie.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I don't think that you can apply them to the MR, not at least there is some sort of s" emulation software written for it.