s_x in a Car -- How Common?

N

net1

Two-thirds of Britons have had s_x in a car, according to a British Web Site launched on Thursday advocating the joys of outdoor s_x.
A survey of 1,500 people conducted by Safeoutdoorsex.com indicated that notoriously prudish Britons are quite uninhibited when it comes to their love lives.

It found that 94 percent of respondents thought outdoor s_x was a good way to maintain an exciting relationship, with two-thirds admitting to having had s_x in a car and nearly half saying they had frolicked in a field.

The beach was the next most popular location, with 40 percent finding it was a place that had fired their ardor.

"We are not advocating exhibitionism, recklessness or indecency," said Katherine Govier, organizer of the Web Site which is backed by condom maker Mates.

"Safe outdoor s_x is about liberty and power and we believe that it's possible to enjoy your love life to the full without falling foul of the law."

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'm suprised that its as low as two in three, I would guess that every male that I know will have used his car for courting on more than one occasion. If on that small sample, 100% of males do or did it and the average is only 66%, then there must have been a small percentage of very, very active girls to make the figures work. ;)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I know of someone that tried the act on a motorcycle once

Broke his collarbone when the sidestand collapsed

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I had six in a mini once. :)

haga

Reaction score
My Location
Essex
We've all had s_x in the car at sometime, but the word "had" is the important one, I "had" s_x in a car years ago, would love to try it again but, the wife don't like doing it in bed much so getting her to do it in the car would be bloody impossible.

@jimbo, you mean you had 6 people in a mini, but you weren't all having s_x were you, now be honest, you can tell us.
haga

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Haga

Have to admit I was driving.....to Southend with passenger in front and 2 couples in the back. s_x in a car? Hey, I'm British. :-ohmy

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
My experiences are mixed:

The first time I tried it it was in a rather small car with a normal sized woman. It was all very difficult being 6'2", and came to an abrupt "stop" when I felt something very alarming, a red light started blinking combined with an "Uhooo" WW2 type siren in my head (and no, it was not her being kinky). When I realised the handbrake handle had tried to join us in our act of wasted multiplication, I understood the limitations of the car as a platform for pleasure of the carnal kind. Result: one nil to the handbrake

The second time was in a large GMC 4WD ex offroad ambulance. There the space was not much of a problem, but rather my eagerness to find a spot of beauty, and most important of all, seclusion. It made me take the car to the beach, where after I had my wicked fun I found I was beached on the beach. It took some extreme effort and 2 hours time to get out of there. In all the exitement I forgot the way bacjk to the main road and found myself driving into unknown territory...I managed to get out some 20 km away from where I entered, and found myself witnessing a burglary whilst trying to turn in a cul-de-sac....So the pleasure was erased by the anguish of the escape. Result: 2 nill me against the elements

The third time was getting a blow job whilst driving on a dark desert road. No problems. Mission completed. Result: 2:1.....

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Two thirds OK The final third were yorkshire men,

Do you know how hard it is to get sheep into a car