Sagem Isd 3100 help help help

Chief

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone please help me - I have a sagem ISD 3100 sat box that is dead - I connected it to a Disecq with two LNBs which in turn saturated the memory - I think it can take a max of 2000 channels before rolling over and playing dead.
Of course Sagem don't want to know anything about this and do not provide any rebooting / firmware or upgrades .... their bright idea was to abandon the people who bought this box - which was, indidentally the TPS box that was used for a number of years here in France - ho hum!
Can anyone please help me with software so I can revive this dear old dino?

Also is there any way of receiving ITV in France?
I have a Nokia Mediamaster 9800s and an Ice 2003 receiver.

Thanks in advance (en fraçais or in English)

Chief

Chief

Reaction score
Still nobody can help me?

Perhaps I should just chuck it in the bin!

Chief

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Afraid that they are not very popular receivers and the chances are that no members here are using them.

With regard to the ITV question, you need a Skly digibox and FTV card or lapsed subscription card to be able to view.

Chief

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Rolf - I guessed that Sagem was synonymous with the black death after enquiring in a satellite shop and on other newz.

Thanks anyway

Chief

rolfw said:
Afraid that they are not very popular receivers and the chances are that no members here are using them.

With regard to the ITV question, you need a Skly digibox and FTV card or lapsed subscription card to be able to view.

gaza

Reaction score
Chief

A few days ago I was looking for an update for an old P*ls*t receiver. I found a zip file which I have not used yet.
The zip-files are to download the new SAGEM software in your Set top boxes.
loader.zip : download software and p012.zip : application files.

Can rember where I found them I shall look.

Do you think this might be of any help?

gaza

Reaction score
Hi Chief
Found the place where I got the sagem loader file.
Can not comment on the site except that it jumps to another part of the site after a bit.

The link has been doctored as I guess direct links can not be added because of the site's protocol. But this should give you a clue
[size=-1]Google
"SAGEM loader Polish"
http://s*t-d*g*t*l-tv.pr*v*d*r.pl/utilse.ht*

Once again I do not know what the loader program does but if the SAGEM is going in the bin then is it worth a try (after you have done the virus checking stuff)?

Good Luck

[/size]

Chief

Reaction score
gaza said:
Hi Chief
Found the place where I got the sagem loader file.
Can not comment on the site except that it jumps to another part of the site after a bit.

The link has been doctored as I guess direct links can not be added because of the site's protocol. But this should give you a clue
[size=-1]Google
"SAGEM loader Polish"
http://s*t-d*g*t*l-tv.pr*v*d*r.pl/utilse.ht*

Once again I do not know what the loader program does but if the SAGEM is going in the bin then is it worth a try (after you have done the virus checking stuff)?

Good Luck

[/size]
Cheers gaza
Tried the link and got nowhere!
Could you send the real one to my mail address please
chris.2c@free.fr

Thanks a lot

Chief