samsung dsr 9500 vaci patch

boysie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
please could anyone point me to a site with instructions (in english!)on how to install the 5-1 + irdeto cam patch into the samsung dsr 9500,

any help would be apprecated

digdog

Reaction score
My Location
Doghouse
Hi billbo
Seems to be a dead link - do you have a later one please.. thanks!:)

billbo

Reaction score
My Location
Dublin
works ok m8s. press opend2codes.com then press enter then press menu for samsung good look m8s;) ;)

keefie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North west England
cant get to the above sites , has it closed down ?
trying to get my samsung 9500 up and running again..:rolleyes:

keefie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North west England
oops, I think I am in the wrong place, I am after assistance for the card , not programming the reciever. does that make sense?

keefie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North west England
right looks like I have to reprorgam my sammy. So got the sammy, it is locked up on channel 4 at the mo. got a serial lead , got a pc running win me got a copy of the patch program (in *.bin) so how do I get it in the sammy? tried the above links with no joy, have had a scan around but cant see any obvious assistance, I assume I have to install a loader, but which one and where from ? that is the question friends.

keefie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North west England
thanks very much for that , went there ,got a loader and by hook or by crook reprogrammed my sammy, it went in , deleted old files , put in new files.all looke good. Bad news was when I switched it all back to normal, it was where I started, still locked up. So it must be the basic machine at fault not the channel info. I think that I am going to have to return it to the supplier, unless anyone else has any advice?:confused :(

keefie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North west England
Update for all interested parties. Just got my sammie back from Turbosat, they sorted my machine. They also re booted the firmware. It is V12S, I think that is the standard package? So guess who is going to have to put back the 5 in 1 patch? still have learnt a lot this last few weeks. Thanks to all who offered assistance.

foto1344

Reaction score
I have samsung 9500 VI CI,Version 117,Loader 502,I want to know that how can
get TPS and AB sat code and save on my smart card

alenrock

Reaction score
I have samsung 9500 VI CI,Version 117,Loader 502,I want to know that where can i find the .bin file to update my receiver software. tnx (i have semco edit software already)

smithi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n.l pure
My Location
lincolnshire
hello to all,my first post,i have a samsung dsr9500 and to be honest i havent a clue wot im doing,,i have read through sum postvregarding this box ,but i notice it has 2 ci cam slots ,wotever they are,and 2 card readers ,i do have a dish but its 1 of those mini dishes,cam sum1 give me a quik exspanation wot i do with it ,i now its for receiveing tv,but wot cards would i use and how would i go about doing thye cards ,the cam slots wot are they for,as i said i really am baffled by this box and wot channels i will be able to receive,any advice guildenss would be grate fuly received,thanks for your time and patience

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Eh?? Please DONT write in gibberish text and some proper punctuation might be a good idea.

Working in a school Ive got a reasonable idea what you are on about, but Im not going to give a full reply to badly written scrawl.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Is Lincolnshire now classed as 'international' ?

A nonymous

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:
Eh?? Please DONT write in gibberish text and some proper punctuation might be a good idea.

Working in a school Ive got a reasonable idea what you are on about, but Im not going to give a full reply to badly written scrawl.

I thought you went quite easy on him :-lmao