sanyosat 750 usb pvr

hanster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3 lnbs hotbird nilesat and arabsat
My Location
syria
hi there i recently moved to the middle east born and raised in beautiful canada i had a sat hobby there that was very addicting never mind always trying to save money my question is i purchased a sanyosat 750 usb pvr i am pointed at hotbird nilesat and arabsat i know that there is a showtime package on nilesat whatelse can i try to get on hotbird i already downloaded the correct loader for the receiver now i just need an updated file any help would be appreciated or even if you would suggest buying a different stb that has more support wouldn't be a problem like i said i have alot of experience doing this stuff but in canada so it was be** and di** net that we would test on thanks in advance boys and by the way very nice site similar to the ones i used to visit in canada

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum hanster.

Just so that you know, this site does not keep files patches or anything illegal. Just wanted to make that clear, there are sites all around that supply the type of patch you are suggesting but do not know about your model, I would have a look at the links shown in this page to source what you want. We do not have much in the way of details as we are mainly European based and your stb is mainly middle eastern.

hanster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3 lnbs hotbird nilesat and arabsat
My Location
syria
thank you for your help and quick response