Sat Coverage Estonia

donibbs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No set up yet, just getting started
My Location
Estonia (Tartu)
Looking at the footprints, it seems that there are quite a few with good coverage of this country.

Is there any one in the Baltics who has good English language reception on a 1m dish. If so what is the remainder of the line up suggested or being used? What programmes are available?

I started to look at this in 2006 and had great help from Likvid, and several others, but pressure of work and a serious eye problem made me hold off. Now I am going to have another shot. So, it's a case of 'all suggestions gratefully received', including those from members who seem to be able to look at a footprint and virtually design a system in their head. From the threads I read, many of them get it right first time.

I would like to get it sorted out during the summer. Winter here is not the best time for crawling on the roof.

Thanks in anticipation

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The following satellites should give good coverage and high signal strengths into Estonia

Astra 1, Hotbird, Some of Astra 2, Sirius 4, some of the Thor stuff.

Theres quite a bit of English stuff on the pay channels on Sirius, but a lot of it is subtitled, and secure encrypted.

Are you really interested in the English stuff off Astra 2??