Sat Dudez Database wiped

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 05-Feb-02 AT 03:09 PM (GMT)]Seems from a post by KinkDink, that the database has been wiped, so looks like a lucky reprieve for all of the non-posting users that were about to get kicked.

They have been experiencing problems with bandwidth, a particular problem was that it would appear only a very small percentage of accessing users made posts, the rest just contributed towards the bandwidth usage.

Rolf

buzzbomb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
protek 9600ip Openbox S9 HD 1.8m precision dish and standalone 36v positioner.
My Location
scotland and greece
ROLFW

The reprieve only applies if you have an acceptable email address ie I have a hotmail address and despite 30 posts have not been allowed access again. Can anyone suggest an acceptable email address.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, but unfortunately it has to be one from a mainstream ISP. I think that they were having so many problems with "naughty posters", using Hotmail or other web mail that they decided to ban them.

Rolf

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I think that you'll find they are not signing anyone up at the moment.

Rolf.

Rolf