sat installers in Spain?

pandashoe

Reaction score
i'd like to get in contact with a resonably priced installer who can put a dish up for me at my apartment near Torrevieja Spain, theres lots of people that will come and do it but they are wanting up to £250 just to install, as soon as you say sat they just make up the highest price they can think of, i dont mind paying but these people (all brits & irish) just want to rip you off. so if anyone knows any thing please let me know

LoadedBoyUK

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500+CI / 90cm REX / H-H Disec 1.2 Motor / Digital BSKYB / New to Sat systems.
My Location
UK
have a go yourself i have a place in torre-pacheco, i did and got it sorted after about 2 days of playing about saved £££ EEE. get on ebay or satcure.co.uk for parts.

you need

DVB Recriver (free to air/ Card+CAM or old sky box)

Sat Dish /LNB/ Wall Bracket

Cable

F-Type connectors

everyone on here should help you too

pandashoe

Reaction score
thanks m8 i've got most of my gear now i have a humax5400, a H to H motor and a invacom 3db lnb so all in need is a dish of about 1.2Mtrs, coax and brackets Ect. the problem is that due to a fall in can no longer go up ladders so that's why i need a cheep installer no rephrase that a reasonabley priced installer