Sat Novice Is Up And Running !!!!!!!!

sat novice

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
;) Hi all,

It is all systems go here for the newbie,John from satellite tv solutions came round this morning to correctly align the motor and dish.
I now have the pick of between 58 degrees west to 48 degrees east.

It turns out that I was only very slightly out with my adjustments/alignment.

To add to my excitement I am also now in possesion of a Matrix reloaded cam,2 titanium cards and a usb programmer, WHEY HEY !!!!!.:D

Gonna go and have a play now,I will be picking your brains again soon no doubt about the channels/programs that are available to me with the cam and card combination.

I would like to thank all those who patiently replied to my original post and questions:-
Got My Bus Pass
ROLFW
And all those whos names fail me,thanks a million.
P.S If you live in the Essex/Suffolk area then I would certainly recommend John @ satellite tv solutions.

Many thanks.
SAT NOVICE(but not for much longer LOL).:D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Great to hear you got it sorted Sat Novice, does this mean that we'll need to change your nick soon.:D

sat novice

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500 Super,SG2100,Raven 90 cm,42east to 30west,36" of CRT,Freeview from Crystal Palace,6.1 surround,Custom PC,Wireless network.
My Location
Birth Place of Radio
Give me time to master the set up LOL.O-Ha

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK, so the next one could be SAT SUCCESS or perhaps after a while, SAT MASTER. :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
A pity that Conax went off tits a few days back, but at least you have a spare for the S*ca stuff

The dish track each way was the original bugbear, youve been living with it for many many months