satbeeper - urgent help needed

blackninja

Reaction score
Just bought a satbeeper and connected the lnb wire that normally goes into my reciever on the lnb side of the beeper. How do I then attach the receiver side to the receiver?? I figured it would just screw on. Is there a special wire? Sorry I probably sound really stupid. It's just I've moved the dish now n I'll probably get killed if there's no sky digital in the morning.

Can anyone help?

blackninja

Reaction score
Somehow managed to get the dish back to 28East using the signal strength screen on the digibox (really could do with a compass!). No murders over not getting the England footy tomorrow then.

Could still do with knowing what lead I need for the beeper though. Would've been nice for them to have sent it with the beeper.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Same cable as to the receiver - all you need is a couple of feet of shielded Coaxial (same as to the receiver) then fit two F connectors (same as on the existing cable) to the ends.

This will now connect to the LNB and the Bleeper ( they should have supplied it)

All you are doing is putting the bleeper in the cable between the dish and receiver.