Satellite help...

MrGlum1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky 430n Just added a Relook 400s on 14/03. Fixed Sky dish so far.
My Location
SW Cornwall
Despite being banned for flaming this is an excellent site for those that can't be bothered to read the stickies or any other threads other than their own. If you can't be bothered to think for yourself and like being spoonfed This is for you. The only thing that is seriously disturbing is they remove threads that don't suite them - I was banned as I broke the rules - fair enough but to chop out the relevant threads so no one can make their own mind up is iffy. This thread will probably be toast as there is some sort of connection between this site and them.It used to be the government now even our peers [ with extra IT knowledge] are in control. Not really but....you gotta be a bit leary.

I got banned because of my objection to one poster - no problems elsewhere.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you have a problem with another forum, please do not bring it here, it is between you and them and I do not want a flame war starting.

We are not affiliated with any other satellite forum, although we will have members and possibly moderators in common with some of them.

This thread will self destruct when you have read it.

MrGlum1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky 430n Just added a Relook 400s on 14/03. Fixed Sky dish so far.
My Location
SW Cornwall
??? If you have no connection with Satellite Help I apologise.