satellite mature content ;)

johnlandy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
lost but hopeful
My Location
cambs uk
Hi one and all this is all very new to me! Can anyone get me started in the mature content on sky. Iv look at the uk sky was very disappointed. So what do I need in the way of a dish box and card etc. and what knowledge skill level would I need.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
:-Welcome1

The offering on the S*y service are all softcore.

With a S*y receiver you're pretty much stuck with that option.

If you want the other channels then you would be better with another receiver and pointing at Hotbird. All the information is here just use the 'search' option.

You can buy a subscription card that will guarantee what you can view or with a bit of trouble on your part try a receiver that can be modified to receive these 'other' channels.

Hope this helps

shaick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
UPGRADE SOFTWARE
My Location
GHANA WEST AFRICA
johnlandy said:
Hi one and all this is all very new to me! Can anyone get me started in the mature content on sky. Iv look at the uk sky was very disappointed. So what do I need in the way of a dish box and card etc. and what knowledge skill level would I need.
There Is Adult Channel On 26 E West Africa