satellite positions picture

andy321

Reaction score
does andyone know where I can find a simple picture showing the sat positions in the sky (main ones for reception in uk)?

They used to be one in stellite mags but cant seem to find them anymore. A link would be good.

My problem is I am trying to move my dish about (manualy at the moment) to see what is out there. Being a bit thick like :rolleyes: I need a nice picture to help me know whats what.

I have one of those finder things that buzzes like a metal detector and tells me when im on a satellite but the trouble is i dont dont know which one im on. I have a skystar 2 card reciever and i have to take a guess at which sat im on and then do a scan.

Thanks

andy321

Reaction score
thanks hopper but I cant read that one because txt is too small. I basic one would be good if you have any other lnks

ta

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
andy321 said:
thanks hopper but I cant read that one because txt is too small. I basic one would be good if you have any other lnks

ta

This may help:-
(Needs blowing up) :)

phillpayne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400z patched to hot 11.1, v box mrk2, 1.1m triax dish, jeager 12" activator .6 lnb, modified pet123 settings
My Location
kent
hi andy,
it was and is wotsat that has the arc in it
regards
voith