compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
:-rofl2
Waiting for the dish to move those 8 degrees could be deflating experience :mad:

leecovuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo; 2 dishes; Astra1+2 and Hotbird, Hispasat; external DiSEqC switch.
My Location
Midlands, UK
leecovuk said:
mature content = homosexual. I don't recall seeing any fisting or particular fetish except mild to moderate spitting during s_x.

There was quite a bit of pissing yesterday, on other men and in mouths.
Just thought I would update that for better accuracy.
:)

Tamu69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
middle east
Where in teh world is pink tv ?! i don't see it in hotbird :confused

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Tamu69 said:
Where in teh world is pink tv ?! i don't see it in hotbird :confused

16E:

_http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=pink&Submit=Zap

Its a Serbian entertainment channel

Tamu69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
middle east
thanks alot ! the website is huge ! :)

i think the cannel is in astra 19.2 east

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Pink TV is (or was if I recall) a three hour adult themed channel on the TPS package, same Hotbird transponder as W9 and a couple of others.

The French broadcasters have chopped/changed/merged in the past year, and the encryption has also been upgraded.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Oh THAT Pink Tv - that one moved to 19E in summer 2008! It wont be available to our members in the Middle East.

Tamu69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
middle east
so there is no way to have it on the middle east ?! too bad

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Tamu69 said:
so there is no way to have it on the middle east ?! too bad

There are several adult packages on Hot Bird 13E which have many channels with different categories. You might find something suitable for you.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Nope - the Astra 1's dont cover the Middle East.

It would be far cheaper and easier to get your s_x jollies off the internet.

Tamu69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
middle east
LOL

what that suppose to mean?!

well, maybe in future it will move :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Pink TV is not available to the Middle East as it now transmits off the Astra 1 19E cluster. Its not going to reappear on 13E - the pay tv service it was part of ceased last year.

There are still plenty of s_x channels available via 13E and 9E - although you may have difficulty getting hold of a subscription card for them.

There is PLENTY of s_x related stuff available on the internet, and if you cant find any you arent trying hard enough.

Tamu69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
middle east
okey ! got it :) thanks for helping

DarkDeveloper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m Hotbird + 90cm Nilesat dishes. Comag SL100HD CI/MVision MV-9085 USB Net receivers, Windows 7 WMC PC with Pinnacle PCTV 3010x + FloppyDTV
My Location
Middle East
Just recieved my Elite SuperCard (minus the s_x-On-TV channels :mad:) and a Satisfaction (SCT) TV card.....

Will write a review in a couple of days.....

DarkDeveloper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m Hotbird + 90cm Nilesat dishes. Comag SL100HD CI/MVision MV-9085 USB Net receivers, Windows 7 WMC PC with Pinnacle PCTV 3010x + FloppyDTV
My Location
Middle East
Sorry for the delay.....

Heres my first impressions of the above cards.....

Just after buying the Elite SuperCard, the s_x on TV channels went the shape of a pear and as a consequence I ended up with less channels than advertised....so not off to a good start....

The card is still available but now referred to as the Elite Fusion card and contains the following channels

Inxworld (Free-X 1, Free-X2, X-Dream, FrenchLoverTV)
Dorcel TV
Redlight Premium

If you have read my previous review of the InxWorld+DorcelTV package, then you will know that I am a fan and feel that (so far) its the best all round package in terms of variety, price and picture quality.

So the real question is: Is it worth buying this card, instead of the Inxworld card?

Ultimately it depends on whether you are willing to spend an extra �40 for a years subscription to Redlight Premium.

I am so-so on this, Redlight Premium did surprise me. After having watched the original Redlight channels, I was expecting Premium to be more of the same....low quality, grainy, VHS conversions. I am glad to say that actually, the quality is on par with the Free-X channels, hardly Private Spice, but definitely watchable.

The material, like Free-X, is a mixture of mainly recent (i.e. 2006, 2007) material, with the odd take it or leave it older film.

The problem then, is if you already have Free-X 1 & 2, why pay an extra �40 for more of the same?

Satisfaction TV is a bit of a mixed bag. I would say that if you are after quality (and not necessarily Private Spice) then these channels are more on par with the old Sexview channels.....

For your money, you get the following channels:

S1: Satisfaction TV (Part Time : 10pm - 6am)
S2: Plus (Part Time : 10pm - 6am)
S3: Golden Girls (Part Time : 10pm - 6am)
S4: Top (Part Time : 10pm - 6am)
S5: Italia / SCT
S6: Prive /SCT
S7: Sexy Poker / SCT
SCT

(S5 - S7 have suddenly started to show the 'SCT' logo, suggesting that the channels have changed ownership)

The other problem is that a number of these channels only broadcast part-time over the twilight hours. Unless you work the nightshift, most people are not going to be awake at night to view these channels.

The channels also suffer in terms of variety, despite the number, most of these channels broadcast the same kind of material (i.e. mature mature content is also shown on the other channels as well as on 'Golden Girls'), meaning that the only channels that broadcast something different, 24/7 are:

Italia (mature content)
Prive (Amateur)
Sexy Poker (a mixture of more obscure material, including Japanese uncensored)

So given all the above, I have to say I probably won't buy another one of these cards.

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
I only ever subscribed to two mature content channels. One was a channel called Eurotica which was on the 16 degrees east satellite and the other was s_x View.

I later found out, my subscription to Eurotica was a pirated card! Anyway, that card was cheap and the station closed down about four months after its purchase. It was no great loss.

But the content of Eurotica was pretty good - in my view anyway. But s_x View was the pits. Worst channel ever.

Bad picture, poor films, no proper schedule. I don't know what it's like now, but years ago, it was rubbish.

DarkDeveloper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Middle East
Just a follow up to my earlier review of the Elite Fusion card.....

They have now added a new channel called XXX Xtheme.

Initial impressions are favourable, with quality (both picture and the type of films shown) similar to the Free-X / X2 channels

DarkDeveloper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Middle East
Seems this thread has gone a bit quite as of late....

Just too let you know, I've taken out another subscription to Elite Mastercard and Red Hot s_x TV, so i will be writing a review shortly.....

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
It's ages since I watched mature content on satellite. I used to subscribe to loads of s_x channels but they either closed down or they just became boring. I have sat TV and I have been tempted to buy an official card again. Hey, who knows... ;)

DarkDeveloper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Middle East
Better late than never....

Elite Card

The Elite card provides the following channels

Free-XTV 1 – Reasonable quality, recent movies.

Free-XTV 2 – Recently rebranded XTSY – This is still similar to the old Free-XTV 2, but the rebranding seems to have brought with it some new material, not previously seen on the other Inxworld channels (Alexis Texas, Priya Rai, Jada Fire)

X-Dream TV – Still the poorer of the Inxworld channels, a lot of cheaper, older material

FrenchLover TV – On par with Free-XTV 1, but with more euro stars (Nina Roberts, Yasmine, Lou Charmelle...)

Dorcel TV – As above, probably the best quality channel of the Elite/Inxworld card

Redlight Premium – OK-ish channel, but they seem to have started showing more ‘SexView’ type movies as of late (i.e. old-ish (1990’s), low-res, poorly converted NTSC > Pal) and too many adverts for their new Redlight ‘HD’ channel...

Daring TV – Formally XXX Xtreme this channel is quite varied, showing arty-farty productions (ala Private Spice – minus the higher quality resolution) and then the cheaper productions (featuring actresses you’ve never heard of...)

Red Hot s_x

RHS comprises of 4 channels

RedHot 1 – Mainly mature content and Transsexual movies

RedHot 2 / 3 / 4 – Seem to show the same stuff, varied quality, showing amateur material, uncensored Japanese hardcore and dated (1990’s) material. Quality generally on par with X-Dream/Redlight Premium
I would say that the overall quality of the channels is on par with the SCT/Satisfaction channels, so I am unlikely to renew this subscription....