Satellite xml file

starrunner

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7000
My Location
Australia
I am running pl garnet image and my satellite is not listed. I have a new satellite xml file to put in image but am not sure what folder to place it in. Could anyone please advise
regards
Starrunner

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
install dreamboxedit on your pc, and download all the dreambox files.
then replace the satellites.xml file on your pc, and upload all files back to the dreambox. Your satellite should now be uploaded and ready to be used. Next, scan all transponders on this satellite, this will add all the radio/tv/data channels to the services. You should now be ready to watch any channel on that satellite. All you need to do now is update your user bouquets with the channels you want to watch.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi Starrunner

Read the Idiot Guide posts about the Dreamboxedit program. AS JTA said, this will insert the files directly to where they should be. If you cannot find the satellite on your list in the dreambox, go to the satellite configuration menu and click on the "add" button until you have it.
Another method would be to download a recent channel list. You can do this by pressing the blue button on the remote, most images such as Gemini have these built in, or you could download them from a website and then using the Dreambox edit, load them to your box.

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
I don't think you'll find australian satellites in the channel lists you can download usin the blue button ......