satellites over india & matrix

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
i have a matrix o3zone cam. i want to know if is it of any use on decrypting channels on satellites in east side wihtout the official card.

hariom25

Looking New Channels
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zenega with Old S/W,
90 cm Ku dish towards NSS 6, 5 feet C-band dish towards Asia 3S
My Location
HARYANA-INDIA
gauch21 said:
i have a matrix o3zone cam. i want to know if is it of any use on decrypting channels on satellites in east side wihtout the official card.

Dear friend,
Could you tell where you get the Matrix Cam in India? Is it available in Delhi mraket.
please tell me address.
thanks a lot

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
dear hari, goto www.ebay.co.uk and search for matrix o3zone in worldwide search. i bought the same cam for euros56.90 which is rs.3000 including postage to india. the seller is ab_systems

khuja

Fed up with Zee DTH
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv DTH from Zee and Zenega receiver
My Location
India
Whether any success in getting any channels with this?

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
India
still to receive the cam

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
India
got my cam right now, still struggling to know what i have to do next

khuja

Fed up with Zee DTH
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv DTH from Zee and Zenega receiver
My Location
India
Please inform about any sucess via this forum

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
India
my matrix is working with zenega receiver supplied by dish tv. i am looking for a 10-12ft ku band dish. does anyone have any idea how much does it cost

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
gauch21 said:
my matrix is working with zenega receiver supplied by dish tv. i am looking for a 10-12ft ku band dish. does anyone have any idea how much does it cost
it will b a costly affair i think.even the 120 cm ku dish costs aroud Rs.5000 i think.

BharatPremi

Mera Bharat Mahan!!!
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
P4 2.4 prescot, 512 RAM, 17" Monitor, 250GB HDD, Twinhan PCI DVB card on Agila 146 E
My Location
North East India
har_3100 said:
it will b a costly affair i think.even the 120 cm ku dish costs aroud Rs.5000 i think.

yups,
the biggest i have seen in indian market is 180 cm Ku and it costs in the range of Rs.9-10K.
It may be possible other make is available for big size, but I havent seen it personally till now.

shankar_lingam

Reaction score
Hello Freinds,

I would like to purchase Receiver, Dish Motor from UK or USA. Postage cost is given around $50. So I would like to know Is it under custom duty. If it is under custom duty How much custom duty for those equipement. Please any body import such items give the details. I would like to get my purchase items USPS.

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
shankar_lingam said:
Hello Freinds,

I would like to purchase Receiver, Dish Motor from UK or USA. Postage cost is given around $50. So I would like to know Is it under custom duty. If it is under custom duty How much custom duty for those equipement. Please any body import such items give the details. I would like to get my purchase items USPS.
i think you have to pay but they are charging on VAT basis.Also it is costly affair that you have to pay 60% of the total cost of the RXR as C&F charges.

shankar_lingam

Reaction score
har_3100 said:
i think you have to pay but they are charging on VAT basis.Also it is costly affair that you have to pay 60% of the total cost of the RXR as C&F charges.

Thank you Friend,

Is there any other way to purchase Dish motor here in India

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
India
yes log onto ebay.co.uk and search for ab_systems. they have a good delivery record in india. they have all satellite accesories available with them,

shankar_lingam

Reaction score
gauch21 said:
yes log onto ebay.co.uk and search for ab_systems. they have a good delivery record in india. they have all satellite accesories available with them,

Hello

Any body know about custom duty or import duty, if purchase from ebay.co.uk. How much cost imposed by ebay.co.uk for packing and postage. Any body purchase any thing from ebay.co.uk. Give the details of your paid custom details.

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
India
shankar_lingam said:
Hello

Any body know about custom duty or import duty, if purchase from ebay.co.uk. How much cost imposed by ebay.co.uk for packing and postage. Any body purchase any thing from ebay.co.uk. Give the details of your paid custom details.

please confirm with seller through ebay messaging system

shankar_lingam

Reaction score
gauch21 said:
please confirm with seller through ebay messaging system

I am sending message to ab_systems but they are not responded. Just i want to know Is it under any custom duty. what is it. Please tell me how much you paid for purchase card.

shankar_lingam

Reaction score
gauch21 said:
dear hari, goto www.ebay.co.uk and search for matrix o3zone in worldwide search. i bought the same cam for euros56.90 which is rs.3000 including postage to india. the seller is ab_systems

For this purchase whether 3000 include any custom duty . if include how much.