Satlook Micro+ HELP!

maxlee1234

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zone2 dish and quattro, 8 by 4 way vision switch with terrestrial combined onto output feeds. sky+ and 2 sky freesat boxes
My Location
Dorset
Hi all

I've recently bought the micro+, and I can only pickup 17 transponders on it when connected up to a perfectly working sky dish.
I have manually put in frequencies that i got from kingofsat.com and it picks up nothing. The transponders it does pickup are spread between V/L, V/H,H/H and H/L. The transponders it has picked up are not on astra 2c or 2d

Any ideas whats going on? is it faulty?

I am an engineer and have used rover and horizen meters previously.

I am worried because when it come to picking up other sats i.e. turksat i Would have no idea if the transponder frequencies im using regester on the meter.

Any advice appreciated, especially from someone who has this meter.

thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
A couple of our members have this meter and find it very good, unfortunately I have no experience of it other than from the equipment shows, my Satlook NIT is not really similar in operation, so hopefully they will see this thread and affer some help. :)

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Do you have to select high band/low band,vertical/horizontal manually like the combo and colour NIT ?

maxlee1234

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zone2 dish and quattro, 8 by 4 way vision switch with terrestrial combined onto output feeds. sky+ and 2 sky freesat boxes
My Location
Dorset
Hi Zorba

Yeh you have to select 13v (vert)/18v (hori) and 0khz (low) or 20khz (high).

I've selected the correct settings when manually entering the frequencies so thats not the problem and in settings i've got the LNB on universal.

when I've done auto search it comes up with a total of 17 transponders.

I cant even pickup 10818.00 V, which carries BBC1 South