Satnerds

wolsty

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
I've been referred to this site for information, but am having trouble with the language. Is it available only in Dutch, or is there some way of finding a translation?

Wolsty

zansi

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
2old is your man, as he is fluent in Dutch.

zansi

wolsty

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Thanks, Zansi.

I've been a member of the group for only a short while and don't want to impose on others. But if it's important, I'll ask.

Wolsty

2old4this

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I'd be happy to help out.
In fact, as you will see if you look at the forums available from the Satnerds site, I am moderator of a number of them...
IE I am a Satnerd...

The site itself and most of the forums are Dutch-language.
A few forums (the ones with "International" in the title) are English language.

2old

wolsty

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kernow
Thanks, 2old. I've been exploring the Satnerds site and have found a lot of information there. There's a huge amount of learning for me to do and I'm grateful for all the help I can get!

Wolsty