Satturk file

M

M17837

Does anyone know if there is a site with the satturk seca file. It is the only one i can get to work with manhatten receiver, aston 1.03 and gold wafer card. Some of the other sites have posted codes but do not have loaders. Using other providers loaders with these codes does not seem to do the trick.
Any help would be appreciated.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Satdudez have it: http://www.satdudez.host.sk/hex/hex.htm

But note: there are many other files that are designed to work with the limitations of the Aston 103 CAM. You just need to make sure you aren't loading one for a higher level of CAM since the 103 can not cope with the files for 15 providers that are typical for 104/105 CAMs. The 103 has a limit of 9 providers.

Secanix files are usually packaged for 103 (directory ASTON) and 104/5 (directory GOLDBOX). The "aston" secanix files work ok for me in a 103.

2old

M

M17837

Dear 2old

Thanks for your quick reply

The Satturk file on Satdudez was the one I originally loaded in September, however, when the codes changed at the end of September it stopped working and i've been unable to find an updated version for October

I've also been unable to find the Secanix file, although i have seen it in the past. Is it just a case of waiting until the new files are posted by Secanix and Satturk?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
why wait for other people to type in the new keys?
You can update the eeprom file yourself using whatever editor goes with that particular file layout. Then you only need the new keys themselves and they are all over the place. See other postings on this board about editing.

2old

M

M17837

Dear 2old

Thanks for your help

I will study the threads on editing and come back to you if i have any specific problems which i can't solve