scandinavian and german channels

Majbritt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
no satelite yet...
Hi
I have been looking through a satelite magazine, and seen that it is possible to recieve Danish channels like DR1 and TV2, and German channels like RTL, SAT1, NDR and so on. I would really love to have those channels, but Im having a hard time finding out what kind of satelite i need to get them, and where to get it. I know that those channels are free to view abroard, but how do i get them here in the UK? HELP!!!!! Thanks Maggie

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum Majbritt

You need to got to the website _http://www.lyngsat.com and have a look at the european section. Some of the channels mentioned such as RTL are transmitted on a number of satellites. e.g 19.2E and 13E :)

greg-h

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 meter dish
60 cm dish-sky
applo analouge reciver
grundig digital reciver
thinking of buying technomate 5000ci or
manathan plaza 300-ir
My Location
cork county ireland
Ok first look at the ads section in the mag i assume it is what satellte and digtal tv. You can buy compleat packages with every thing you need. I would think an 80 cm dish should do (correct if wrong info) look at the link section and read as much as possable

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The Germans are easy to get on simple kit. Howerver the Danes are on Scandanavian footprints (coverage area so you need a a big dish,) - and are scrambled.