Scanning channels

ceevee

Reaction score
Website
www.ceevee.info
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500 connected to 6MB ADSL Internet, with Gbox on a 1.2 satellite Dish.
My Location
Malta
Hi There... i would like to ask in regards to dreambox how come when i scan 12070 H for Premiere channels, i don't gey Blue Movie mature content... is it undersome sort of other ID? I get all the other channels except this one... Can any one let me know what the ID is for this channel? Many thanks and keep up the good work! Magnificent forum!!

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Don't hijack other threads- start your own.

ceevee

Reaction score
Website
www.ceevee.info
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500 connected to 6MB ADSL Internet, with Gbox on a 1.2 satellite Dish.
My Location
Malta
mhku said:
Don't hijack other threads- start your own.

MHKU, i'm sorry for posting in a totally different thread... can you instruct me of how to open a new thread? :S ...I always tried to navigate of how to do it although I couldn't find a way how... where to click etc... Many thanks and this forum has been a big help to me for the last 8 months (since i've discovered it) ...in Maltese we say "lussu" as magnificent! Many Thanks and sorry once again... Cheers!!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Go to Erotica and press the green button, that should bring up the adult channels.