scottish football for season 08-09

suggy76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird 13, technomate 1500 CI
My Location
central scotland
Hi there are art showing the spl this season (08-09), if not does anyone know any cards that will show the sat 3pm games as well as the usual stuff currently on setanta?

Cheers mark

fitlike

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
north east scotland
suggy76 said:
Hi there are art showing the spl this season (08-09), if not does anyone know any cards that will show the sat 3pm games as well as the usual stuff currently on setanta?

Cheers mark

Were you using your system last season and if so was any good? were there many 3pm sat kickoffs.

suggy76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird 13, technomate 1500 CI
My Location
central scotland
had it still at start of the season and got 1 or 2 3pm games, plus all the usual 12.30 games etc - didnt have it later in season as moved house. Basically just trying to get everything sorted for the beginning of this season.

fitlike

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
north east scotland
suggy76 said:
had it still at start of the season and got 1 or 2 3pm games, plus all the usual 12.30 games etc - didnt have it later in season as moved house. Basically just trying to get everything sorted for the beginning of this season.

Im up in the north east, Do a think I would need a bigger dish than yours (what size is yours) Dish that is!!

Read a few threads stating that the 3pm games were not available towards the end of season, Not sure if this was polsat or what.

smudgerinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 c/w Fracarro Penta 85 motorised dish range from 4 deg W to 30 deg E
My Location
SCOTLAND
polsat cards on ebay aren't advertising scottish footie, but art sports are

anyone know for sure if any card gives live scottish football?