scuppered again with MT

Pullet_Surprise

Reaction score
My Location
York's
I can't seem to get any channels decrypted with MT v2.76. I've used fun2md to convert a davem 6 in 1 hex to a softcam.key file and dropped this in the MT folder. I had it working some months ago before a pc rebuild.

I'm using a skystar 2. Most free channels work?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I haven't used the Dave M files for a while, but the Xamuh 6 in 1 normally works well Pete. Have you tried dropping the Key file into the MDplugins directory as well?

Pullet_Surprise

Reaction score
My Location
York's
Aar I knew there was something missing. I'm not sure how to 'generate' the keyfile rolf?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
http://www.phillsfiles.com/showthread.php?threadid=116 try this link for the Xamuh file Pete, it already has the softcamkey ready made, but otherwise all you need is what you have and it should work.

Just open the fun2md utility, navigate to the Eeprom file and double click, use the first option and it will generate the file.

Pullet_Surprise

Reaction score
My Location
York's
Sorry rolf I misread your last post. I need the softcam key file in the plugin directory as well. Sheesh I'm getting slow these days. With it now.

Good work fella, thanks