SDT davinci 5.2

121fred

My Location
Tasmania Australia
Hi all

Just tried to install the new image on dream but no go. I'm using fw5 and have no problem with other images but when I treid to install 5.2 onto usb fw5 copies image to box OK but only ever gets to 14% install and fails ie gives error message install fail. Tried onto HD same problem but only gets to 4%. Plenty of space on usb and hd. Downloaded three copies of 5.2 img in case of it being corrupt same problem. HELP!!!!

Cheers

121fred

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It may be one of these which doesn't load happily if there is a much older image in flash. You may have to load it in flash to get it to work.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Yeah, some of these latest releases are a bit naughty like that. Won't run with official DMM image (or beta's) in flash. Get the most recent CVS image from IHAD or Sat-Info.

I'm sticking with DMM and DaVinci 5.0 for now, even if it does mean missing out on the latest Gemini's.

STICK

121fred

My Location
Tasmania Australia
Many thanks for the quick replies. I will give the latest CVS a go in flash.

Cheers
121fred

you need flashwizard 6 for da vinci 5.0 and above
_http://www.satnews.tv.it/ricevitori/dreambox/flashwizard/index.shtml