SDT EMU install?

121fred

Reaction score
My Location
Tasmania Australia
Hi

Trying to manually install newwcamd and radegast in SDT teria 1.09. Can anyone tell me how to enable the emu selction in SDT blue button menu. I can only find the ci option and can't find a way to add others to the menu. I've looked for possible config files etc but no luck.

Cheers

121fred

121fred

Reaction score
My Location
Tasmania Australia
Hi

Sort of got radegast to go i.e I can get it to work with a softcam key file but it won't see a card reader. I've tried using a radegast config file as per hydra images but still no card reader. Help!!!!

121fred

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Hi m8.

I haven't really played with my SDT (not enough time ATM) so haven't had a chance to see how it works WRT manual installs.

That's not to say that I'm not interested in what you're doing. It'll be very useful if you get some info.

One trick I've used in the past, is to have a look at the various uninstall scripts when they are provided.

That tells you quite a bit.

Please fill us in with some details if you get to grips with the internals.

I think that there's not so much interest in manual fixes with SDT because the auto-download is just so good.

STICK

121fred

Reaction score
My Location
Tasmania Australia
Hi

Thanks for the reply. Yes the auto download works very well but I still cannot get any emu's to see the card slots, the softcam key works fine in radegast but no go with a keylist file in newcamd. I'll keep playing about out of curiosity as I'd like to get the emu's working as the fta picture quality and the overall look and feel of the image is very good.

cheers

121fred

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Sorry, not quite sure what you're trying to do? To use the card slots you will need to configure cardserver.cfg or similar depending on which emu and image. Do you want to just use a card, or share?

The Newcamd readme and skeleton .cfg files are pretty self-explanatory. Did you read them?

121fred

Reaction score
My Location
Tasmania Australia
Hi

Just an update to let you know I now have all working the main problem was that newcammd 6 & 6.01 didn't like the id 2 card but I have now installed 5.28 and all is fine. Great image I hope they continue with development.

Cheers from down under

121fred

PS BGonaStick Was watching location,location,location last night about a reno in Brighton looks like it is very popular now or was the program out of date.