Sec@ 2 & V2 news from Dr Hans.

EDW

Reaction score
Sourced from Dr. Hans.

*The "surprise" hack is here, new Seca 2 Titanium file that opens TQ 1-10 released. That's correct. 0067 opens Digital+ Pay-Per-View but not the mature content. Digital+ will most probably kill this hack after a few days but let's enjoy it while we can. I did not test the file and I don't intend to until tomorrow or Saturday and therefore it's not available on my Safe DL page.

*Viaccess 2 plugin for DVB software available, keys 09-0E of NTV+ (36°E) are known. All other keys are unknown. Anyway, several Via2 providers are already (or are planning to) changing to newer Via2 cards. You can see that some mature content channels at 13°E are now using TWO different Via2 IDs (PC2.4, PC 2.5).

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yep, Titanium Blue files for S2 available on Dudez and Toecutter's Den, interesting about the Via2 though. :)

EDW

Reaction score
Yes interesting, but the shadow of Rupert and his horrid system grows from
Mordor. However, the latest Vi2 cards are being recactivated, I hear.
There is some evidence to suggest that Nag+ is being probed.. hard.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Since V2 is likely to be the way forward for most of the Russian broadcasters, its not surprising that a number of 'enthusiasts ' are looking into it

EDW

Reaction score
I'm thinking about c@rd sh@re, might buy an @RT sport for £70 for six months as the footie is so good and TV Sport Rom can be a nuisance but at the moment my box does not support a Seasons 1/2 so there seems little point at the mo'. I think I would have to get a Phoenix/Smartmouse and these are not something I have used b4. Not sure if you can reactivate one of these.

It may be time to get into Skystar 2, Prog DVB and Yanksee (go Vlinders! ). If I share, what do I get in return and a good video card with SVHS out is £50 or more?

There is also talk of them going over to Ir2 and dumping V2. Not sure if my dealer can get the Ir cards.

My main fear is Multivision going. That would leave just XXL.

Rupert reported financial result yesterday, $ly Italia is raking it in. I hate him.
Really.