Seca 2 dreamcard for 140 euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

net1

It looks like new perfect Seca-MediaGuard encryption, which uses new cards and is well known as Seca 2 has been broken. You can buy an unofficial (read - pirate) cards for each package on the Internet for 140 euro, including transportation. Each customer is suppose to receive a card within 4-5 days. On each card is only one provider, and the card is autoupdate!

On the one card only one package works, for example Polish Cyfra+ or Italian Sky Italia. The most important thing is, that the card is autoupadate and it allows pirate reception of PPV channels if such are accessible in the selected package (like Taquilla channels in the Spanish Digital+ package). Most likely, this are a clones of the original cards.

Some time ago, the hackers from Spain and Italy assured, that pirate clone cards for all encrypted in Seca2 packages would be accessible on the net already soon, but this information was treated as the fairy-tale by operators (the same situation was few years ago, when first information about Seca 1 encryption breaking appeared on the Internet).

The pirate Seca 2 card can work on:
Aston 1.03, Aston 1.05, Magic CI CAM, Matrix CI CAM, Joker/IceCrpypt/FreeX-TV and Dragon CI CAMs. The card also works without any problems in satellite receivers with SECA encryption or UCAS embedded.

It`s look like, the situation with pirate cards for SECA1 can happen again for SECA2 encryption, when no one could count the amount or SECA1 pirate cards in Europe. Moreover, on many Internet websites appeared remarkably large amount of information about SECA 2 algorithms, what cam only means larger problems for operators with pirate cards common use in the close future. Such information won`t help the operators, who are using Seca-MediaGuard encryption, and it means a completely disaster of subscription sale in the usually good winter time.

The pirate cards offered on the net are in white colour. There is also the information about on the Internet website (which address we cannot publish):

"We present you the seca2 dreamcard!!!
The first unofficial seca2 card in the market.
Now with this smartcard you can have access to various digital transmissions which are encrypted with the Mediaguard(Seca2) system. You can enjoy the best digital packages in Europe.Sky Italia,Digital+,CanalSatellite France,Tps,Absat,Canal Digitaal Satelliet,Cyfra+.

The card is clone of an original card of each package and it is full autoupdate (this means in simple words that the card will works for years until the providers will change the encryption system again and they go to "seca3" for example).Each card can have only one provider and gives access to all the channels of the provider including the pay per view(like kiosque,taquilla,sky prima fila,sky calcio....).

The price for the card is 140 euro (shipping is included)."

Source: Satkurier

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Are these the VR3 cards everyone is talking about?

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Hi,

Had some disturbing PM's about that, people paid up and didn't recieve a card.

So, better beware, and as always you never know how long it will work If you recieve a card, and If it works..

The VR3 cards are for Conax m8 ;)

Cheers,

Cor.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
That always seems to be the biggest problem with these cards, even if they do exist and work, many people are still ripped off by rogue dealers.

150 Euros is a lot to risk if you are not sure about a vendor's credentials.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Did I read that the VR3 cards cost £300, this seems very high if the above S2 cards are £140.

What kind of channels might each card open and on what sat.

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Hello Razor,

The seca cards do just one package according the seller...
So, or canal+ holland, or just one of the others, not all seca 2 as we were used too with the hack we had.

The conax card will do Thor on 1 degree west.

Cheers,
Cor.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Thanks >COR<, always quick to reply, and a well known name on any board. It says 48 posts after your name, but I know better.

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
:)
Hello Razor,
I'm not in postcounts m8, just helping out is the game here.
Indeed, on a few other boards i have a few more ;)
Not a member long here, just looking in here from time to time, and have fun.

Cheers,

Cor.

:D

easysat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S + motorised 80cm dish, Amstrad DRX550 Digibox + fixed dish
My Location
pj::
I don't have any particular knowledge of hacking but I was reading an interview in a French technology mag with a supposed French electronic piracy expert. When he was asked about whether SECA 2 had been hacked, he replied he would believe it when he saw it. However, he did say that Canal+ Technologies had rather unusually produced three new versions of its cards in a year as it updated its customers in different countries. According to the expert, this was probably a sign that weaknesses had been uncovered forcing a card redesign.

Status
Not open for further replies.