SECA 2 now available on Dragon CAM

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Hacking tv channels is terrible :) but will it work on my seca 1.3 cam? the one before 1.5? and what about the skystar 2 LOL. If i cannot officially subscribe to a tv package in my country or subscribe by any other means due to broadcast restrictions country to country such as receiving sky digital package uk in morroco WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE OFFICIALY for example then how can a tv hacker WATCHING A PACKAGE HE CANNOT OFFICIALLY SUBSCRIBE TO IN THE FIRST PLACE be losing peoples jobs? if you are NOT actually ABLE to contribute to given them jobs in the first place by using there services? if you follow? :D
Just think of the tax that is made on all these cams and cards being sold. Whether card or cam is bought officially and then used to unofficially hack channels irrespective there must be a lot of companies making a few bucks off all this and jobs being created i would imagine too. well actually there is.
The same goes i imagine for drd-r blank discs and cd-rs etc, well that all boomed because of people doing similar and then there is all the sales of dvd players that work with certain discs etc. so i guess i understand what you are saying but it does not necessarily mean that each individual is responsible for mr joe bloggs losing his job etc. Just a thought.

Qai

Reaction score
hi Bradle01

Were can I get a legit iredote 2 cam and card from and how do i get a nagravision 2 from

regrds

qai

F

F1Mike

how long usually does it take in a situation like this, for a softcam file to appear?

EdDe88

Reaction score
im new to this and have no clue what to do is it possible for me to watch seca2 with my philips deco and a funcard or is it not possible
if its not possible what do i have to buy then?

thx

grtz EdDe

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
F1Mike said:
how long usually does it take in a situation like this, for a softcam file to appear?

Doesn't normally take long, the Conax one came out a few days after the Titanium from memory, but not sure whether that was because they already had the emulation from before.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
EdDe88 said:
im new to this and have no clue what to do is it possible for me to watch seca2 with my philips deco and a funcard or is it not possible
if its not possible what do i have to buy then?

thx

grtz EdDe

I would hang on before rushing out and buying new kit, the information will become more detailed over the next couple of days.

EdDe88

Reaction score
rolfw said:
I would hang on before rushing out and buying new kit, the information will become more detailed over the next couple of days.

k ill wait for a couple of days then
thx for the reply

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..
Hi there everyone, does this mean there may be some PC card emulation software coming for those S2 encrypted channels?, oh and yes, piracy is really bad.. I repent etc

chrislloret

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Beautiful Catalunya,Spain
@Bradl,
Its not just a way to watch TV for free, because it is not. Its a hobby but also,at least in my case,a way to enjoy the programs I like to watch.Its not about paying because for me to watch a channel I need a Reciever, cam, programmer, cards the know how, loads of time and also quite some money, thats the hobby part. I can go in theory and just get a subsciption, get my reciever for free, no need for cards, programmers and so on, no frustration when 10mins before the end of the game the sceen goes black.....we all been there.
So why dont I get a legal card?
Well, try it. Live like I do in spain and try to subscribe to sky.Or sky italia.Or canaal+ Nederlands,indeed any Pay TV in Europe and you will see, that they do not want your buisness.Hey, Sky GB is actually cutting People with legit card off,without reembursing any money mind you, if they find out you are not in Britain.
So how can watching TV without sub be theft if the Broadcaster refuses the money in the first place?????
You state that it should be a breach of some european laws to sell these products. Well, I can tell you its a definate breach of european law that TV Companys do not allow europeans to watch european Programs.
I have a sub for C+ here in Spain, because watching without, and that is of course possible, would be theft, but the others will have to live with the fact that if they refuse the money, they will not get it.
No Company can tell me that they loose x amount of euros because of illigal cards when they dont sell legit cards in the first place.
Just my opinion of course
sunny greetings
C

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
This is good news, as I bought a tit card 2 days ago. It's working fine on 1W...Now time to get a MR.

fordman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if i get a tit card will it work with my icecrypt black card not gonna do anything just yet just incase it all goes tits up

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
fordman said:
if i get a tit card will it work with my icecrypt black card not gonna do anything just yet just incase it all goes tits up

Not sure that it will Fordman.

davedingle

Reaction score
My Location
Alicante, España
Hiya
I presume that you are a business person by the tone, or a priest.If a business man then I would bet that you have "strayed off the path you preach" enabling you to get where you are.
But Big Brother is Here and needs to be undermined now and again.
Look at the profit margins of the Monopolistic Media Companies, look at the shares and Dividends paid out to shareholders, bonuses to Directors, etc. Then lets have a go.
Other than that it is technicaly challenging, good fun and unethical.
Long may it last.
O-Ha

rover

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
london
A message for bradle01 Its healthy to have opposition, what ever walk of life your in, regards rover.

rincewind

Reaction score
Website
www.dogfreckle.info
My Location
Manukau New Zealand
bradle01 said:
And the sooner the users of this forum (and the rest of the world too) realises that every time they access a service without paying for it they are stealing ordinary peoples' jobs from them, the better.

IT'S THEFT - YOU CALL IT FUN - I CALL IT THEFT - AND THAT'S A CRIME.
theft is defined as "permenantly depriveing the owner (of a thing) of the use of that thing" please explain who is being deprived and what they are being deprived of.

dont get it

Reaction score
Thanks for the point of view there Bradley and although you have a point I don’t think it’s a very sharp oneO-Ha

We live in a world that creates things that can’t be broken so what happens someone comes along and breaks it.:-bash

If it wasn’t for hackers there would not be the need for programmers so in some way they ad to the employment within this industry what about all the shops that sell the hacking equipment not to mention the manufactures the whole industry relies on both sides of the coin to survive otherwise there would be no growth Economy call it what you will<--

Some of the people that wanted this to happen would be happy to pay for a card but the Italians won’t sell them if you’re not a resident in Italy and being Italian I think this stinks. So my answer to them is “won’t let us have so we will take it.”)(-red

Enough time spent justifying it.

This is fantastic news these chaps and chapesses deserve one massive pat on the back:D I am extremely happy, ecstatic, overjoyed, delighted, thrilled, elated, blissful, rapturous, euphoric, over the moon, in seventh heaven, jubilant, pleased and on cloud nine not to mention glad to hear this news although Bradley tried to put the dampers on it.
Now now Bradley live and let live.
Now where was I where can I get a titanium card from and will it work in my MR as mentioned above.
rolfw will I be programming my MR in the same way or is it just a case if inserting the new card.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
dont get it said:
Now where was I where can I get a titanium card from and will it work in my MR as mentioned above.
rolfw will I be programming my MR in the same way or is it just a case if inserting the new card.

When the file is released for the T card, it should work in your MR with the existing software, or an Aston 1.05 CAM, the cards can be bought from one of our advertisers or many other E-Talers, but may be in short supply for the next few days. :)

dont get it

Reaction score
hi rolfw
Do you think this is going to happen or is it just hype?
I don’t want to be court with my pants down so to speak and fork out money for a card that will not work.

You seem to know your stuff how real is this?

And have you seen one running yourself?

I dont wish to be negative as this is good news but I do want to be realistic.

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
sometime we cant pay for the love of money, the greedy film studios stipulate that if you live in france, you shall not subscribe to sky (uk). so much for european union!!! bradle01 pls go and change the laws so we can all legally subsribe to ANY channel we wish.