seca cam and seca 2 !!!

A

amore

as i am new to this forum i wonder if someone out there could help me..............i have a seca original cam and have noticed that some channels have gone to seca 2 should codes ever become available for seca 2 will i be able to load codes onto card and still be able to watch with the card and seca 2 codes in my seca original cam ?????
thank you in anticipation of your replies.........

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 13-May-02 AT 06:31 AM (GMT)]Firstly depends on which CAM you have, there is more than one "Seca" CAM. Second point is that as far as I know, Seca 2 is not hacked, so the answer is, at the moment anyway, no.

Rolf

PS. Have deleted your identical post in Seca/Mediaguard, as cross posting is not permitted.

Bthree

I have an Aston 1.03 and a 1.05 CI cam will either of these work with Seca2 and a current Sub card please ?

Bthree.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
As far as I know the 1.05 will, but the 1.03 won't although i haven't tested it.

Rolf